Turn on thread page Beta

How many pancakes have you had so far? watch

ReputationRep:
    None yet, by my bf's housemate works for a mobile pancake van company, and i'm told he's bringing the van home with him so it'll be a pancake feast tonight!

ReputationRep:
    0!!!

ReputationRep:
    None.I'm trying to be healthy so no pancakes for me.I love them though!

ReputationRep:
    I totally forgot it was pancake day today until someone reminded me last night!! We generally go for syrup (normal kind, not maple... ew) or sugar and lemon. But I've just remembered we do have some luxury belgian choc sauce from our xmas hamper.... mmmmmm might be a plan!!

Savoury pancakes... :eek: madness!

ReputationRep:
    zero, i prefer pies

ReputationRep:

nil

ReputationRep:
    I had two for my breakfast, and I'm having more for my dessert. I'm surprised my Mum actually cooked them this morning, as usually she makes me wait until the evening. As she would say, 'they're not a sensible start to the day'.

ReputationRep:
    omg am I the only one who drowns them in Golden Syrup?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    still none thought they would of made the at college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadruple_twist)
    omg am I the only one who drowns them in Golden Syrup?? :eek:
    Nope, that's what I do too

Just had 5, but only 2 had syrup on because we thought we had more than we did and I had to SHARE (:eek: :mad:) the rest with my brother... chuh. V nice though, mmmm pancakey goodness. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I had 3 last night, covered in strawberry jam mm , and will be making looooads later, only problem is how much sugar il be having :\.

ReputationRep:
    YAYY i'm so excited about my pancakes :p: my mummy's making the batter now. I'm having some with ice cream and real canadian maple syrup, and some good old sugar and lemon ones

ReputationRep:
    Im definately going to be going for the hundreds.

I LOVE pancakes. Not the crappy american ones you can buy. The real ones.

ReputationRep:
    I made 4 pancakes for my brother and 1 for me, my brother had a jam and milk one, a butter and sugar one, a honey one and a butter and strawberry milkshake powder one, i just had one with butter and milkshake powder, was very yummy.
    I wanted orange and sugar but we had no orange juice

ReputationRep:
    mmmm I've just had three and i'm already starting to get sick of them.

ReputationRep:
    3 thick ones, with lemon and sugar, and now i feel really ill!!!
    (not because im a wimp btw!! I had a pizza hut buffet for lunch, or else i could have had more pancakes!)
    Im going out too, so I hope I feel better in the next hour!! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Im having mine tomorrow! I'l start by haveing 1 or 2 with grated cheese, and then 1 or 2 with lemon and sugar. yum yum

ReputationRep:
    I got to 4 (small ones) and then the mixture ran out....

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^ wtf??

Big fat zero!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just had 7 yummmmmm. 2 were eaten during the making of, 3 with lemon and sugar (the best) and 2 with sour yogurt (cold yogurt and warm pancake = yum)

mmm i am now blissfully full, and my house smells of yummy pancaky goodness!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.