Report Thread starter 7 years ago
A.A.T.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Deiidara)
as a student or teacher?

if the school has access they pay a subscription and students can be registered (no cost to you) and be sent interactive activities and multiple choice questions / tests. Some material can be downloaded and printed. It is good for AQA topics but can be a little off specification, especially for the new A Level syllabus. It is produced and run by Nelson Thorne.

A resource to utilise if available (as a student), worth the money if you are a teacher and have a large budget.

N:B I do not receive any money what-so-ever for my comments above and am not indicating my endorsement to the product! (just to clarify!)
Deiidara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by A.A.T.)

as a student or teacher?

if the school has access they pay a subscription and students can be registered (no cost to you) and be sent interactive activities and multiple choice questions / tests. Some material can be downloaded and printed. It is good for AQA topics but can be a little off specification, especially for the new A Level syllabus. It is produced and run by Nelson Thorne.

A resource to utilise if available (as a student), worth the money if you are a teacher and have a large budget.

N:B I do not receive any money what-so-ever for my comments above and am not indicating my endorsement to the product! (just to clarify!)
i joined and was disappointed by the lack of resources, with the price i was expecting more questions and activities.
A.A.T.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Deiidara)
i joined and was disappointed by the lack of resources, with the price i was expecting more questions and activities.
What subject(s) are you looking at?
Deiidara
Rep:
?
(Original post by A.A.T.)
What subject(s) are you looking at?
A level Economics
A.A.T.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh, I would concur that they are not as good as they could be!
Calypso Xeno
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i am disappointed. there is not everything in the kerboodle books that are needed for my gcse science (ocr) i have noticed that there is nothing on asexual or sexual reproduction and nothing on synapses either. there may be other things missing but im not sure
Calypso Xeno
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my school have given us access to the online kerboodle books. personally im not happy about them at all. some information is missing for example for biology there is nothing about asexual and sexual reproduction and nothing about synapses. now i dont know if this is becuase its not needed for the gcse or what but ive been taught it in school and the GCSEs are getting harder not easier, so surely they have added information not taken it away. i am doing OCR if you wanted to know. for me i dont like kerboodle. for me i think it contains some unnecesary information for me PERSONALLY and also the questions have no answers so whats the point of the questions?
JFranklin96151
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ask your teacher. The school may be with them and allow you to leach of off theirs for free however,if you are unable to then I still recommend it as a good learning resource.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.9%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.26%
Not great so far... (217)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.21%

Watched Threads