Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Foreign student - which accommodation? Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    So after receiving an unconditional offer, I'm about to move to Manchester from Israel.

    Which accommodation best suites a student (not necessarily international student) who wants to fulfill both worlds of studying for a hard degree and experiencing student's social life?
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.