Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was just wondering how well regarded the Exeter law degree is? Because its really cool down there and i'd like to go, but also have offers from Manchester, Warwick etc and kinda got the impression that these unis are better?!

But i'd love it if i could go to Exeter and then get an amazin job with this degree after. (also - my offer is for the European Law Degree - the French Maitrise. Does this make a difference???) help pleeeeeeassssse! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think its too badly rated...but exeters lovely...

love KAty ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acisejica)
    i was just wondering how well regarded the Exeter law degree is? Because its really cool down there and i'd like to go, but also have offers from Manchester, Warwick etc and kinda got the impression that these unis are better?!

But i'd love it if i could go to Exeter and then get an amazin job with this degree after. (also - my offer is for the European Law Degree - the French Maitrise. Does this make a difference???) help pleeeeeeassssse! :confused:
    Warwick and manchester are better uni's, yes.

ReputationRep:

warwick is alot better then both of those two unis manchester is second then that other one, europeon law is also available at warwick im going there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunnyt)
    warwick is alot better then both of those two unis manchester is second then that other one, europeon law is also available at warwick im going there
    i know, i have an offer for that degree at warwick. ru going to study for it??

ReputationRep:
    I was considering Exeter when I was applying- I rang up a few firms and a lot of them listed Exeter along with Warwick etc as their choice uni's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    I was considering Exeter when I was applying- I rang up a few firms and a lot of them listed Exeter along with Warwick etc as their choice uni's.
    :eek: wow thats the best news i've heard so far... did u actuallu apply there in the end though?? couldn't really tell from what u said....

ReputationRep:
    :eek: wow thats the best news i've heard so far... did u actuallu apply there in the end though?? couldn't really tell from what u said....

yes i already have my qualifications u see, and i live in cov so its excellent, im defo going there you going to the open day for law at warwick?

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't it in the end, but congrats on getting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    yes i already have my qualifications u see, and i live in cov so its excellent, im defo going there you going to the open day for law at warwick?
    im going to one on 10th March

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for Exeter just being a fantastic place to be here!

ReputationRep:
    o and what are Coventry and Leamington like as places??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeoNemesis)
    Another vote for Exeter just being a fantastic place to be here!
    i know i just love it down there. What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    i know i just love it down there. What are you studying?

hey im going on the 10th of march too!!!! for my law open day!!!!!!!!! if u want say hello, im from cov so if u wana like link up before ill show u round up to u? sunny

ReputationRep:
    hey im going on the 10th of march too!!!! for my law open day!!!!!!!!! if u want say hello, im from cov so if u wana like link up before ill show u round up to u? sunny
    lol wont cu beforehand coz have to travel up etc, takes time, but prob cu there!
    thnx neway

ReputationRep:
    lol wont cu beforehand coz have to travel up etc, takes time, but prob cu there!
    thnx neway

ok cool where u cummin from? ill be with me mates wat a levels u doing? n where else u applied?

ReputationRep:
    ok cool where u cummin from? ill be with me mates wat a levels u doing? n where else u applied?
    a-levels = french, eng lit, psych
    jus up from btol.
    i applied:
    cam (rejected)
    exeter (offer)
    warwick (offer)
    Manchester (offer)
    reading (offer)
    notts (waiting)

ReputationRep:
    a-levels = french, eng lit, psych
    jus up from btol.
    i applied:
    cam (rejected)
    exeter (offer)
    have warwick offered u a place u only applied to 3? i got accepted at all mine rejected from brum though they offered me alternative degree e.g psychology n dentistry instead of law, they lost the plot!!! anyways i dont care about brum i got accpeted at all my unis and they alot better then friggin brum!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sunnyx

ReputationRep:
    have warwick offered u a place u only applied to 3? i got accepted at all mine rejected from brum though they offered me alternative degree e.g psychology n dentistry instead of law, they lost the plot!!! anyways i dont care about brum i got accpeted at all my unis and they alot better then friggin brum!

sunnyx
    yeh warwick have. no i applied to 6!

ReputationRep:

sunnyx

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.