Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Nope.

Just to tie you up and eat them in front of you greedily... lol.
    you cant do that...you cruel cruel boy....*starts sharpening said butcher knife cross samarui half breed sword in preparation*...u sure u dont want to share?!?

ReputationRep:
    Here's a new question for creamcrackered andeh_crimbo.
    why dont you two start a drama class (lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    Here's a new question for creamcrackered andeh_crimbo.
    why dont you two start a drama class (lol)
    Because she'd take it too seriously and end up gutting me like a fish...

Also I'm in a clown suit, I think it's more comedy/horror than drama...

Ha, I ain't sharing nothing, your tiny toothpick of a knife don't scare me...

ReputationRep:
    thats a good question! i should start a drama class, actually a drama school!! how bout it creamcrackered *waves said butcher...etc, etc... sword in front of creamcrackered's nose*

ReputationRep:
    Because she'd take it too seriously and end up gutting me like a fish...

Also I'm in a clown suit, I think it's more comedy/horror than drama...

Ha, I ain't sharing nothing, your tiny toothpick of a knife don't scare me...
    oooo...thats it *takes out chainsaw that she won on ebay that belonged to the chainsawman of the texas chainsaw massacre* yes gutting you does sound sweet now *smiles slyly at the camera....screen blacks out*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eh_crimbo)
    oooo...thats it *takes out chainsaw that she won on ebay that belonged to the chainsawman of the texas chainsaw massacre* yes gutting you does sound sweet now *smiles slyly at the camera....screen blacks out*
    What... you really got it off TCSM? Really... for real... If you did I have so much esteem for you now, and will gladly hand chocs over

ReputationRep:
    I'm off this thread for a while just to see a better drama

ReputationRep:
    You not see better drama. We better than The Bill on TV...

Hey, Guess what's gone off now crimbo...

I'm stuck in a broken down lift with ya. What shall we do.

ReputationRep:
    You not see better drama. We better than The Bill on TV...

Hey, Guess what's gone off now crimbo...

I'm stuck in a broken down lift with ya. What shall we do.
    Anything better than nothing:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    Anything better than nothing:p:
    Crimbo's not saying anything. She wants me to dominate her...

Oooh kinky

ReputationRep:
    nonono...had to find the on-button to the chainsaw so i can saw our way out of said brocken lift...oops....i sawed the top of the lift off & we're now falling at 240km/sec/sec what we gona do?

ReputationRep:
    nonono...had to find the on-button to the chainsaw so i can saw our way out of said brocken lift...oops....i sawed the top of the lift off & we're now falling at 240km/sec/sec what we gona do?
    try to fly and see if it works b4 u die

ReputationRep:
    Well I think ya don't even have ya chainsaw.

And so long as we hold onto each other tight. We'll be okay...

Which bit are you hanging on to?

ReputationRep:
    Well I think ya don't even have ya chainsaw.

And so long as we hold onto each other tight. We'll be okay...

Which bit are you hanging on to?
    which bit?!?erm...some corner of the lift....WHAT DYU THINK IM HANGIN ON TO!!!!! *gets hysterical cos we're nearly at the bottom*

ReputationRep:
    which bit?!?erm...some corner of the lift....WHAT DYU THINK IM HANGIN ON TO!!!!! *gets hysterical cos we're nearly at the bottom*
    *Gets out a big bag of jelly and fills lift with it. Lift hits, but the jelly saves us*

Look at that quick thinking.

But now we're trapped at the bottom with no means to get out... what do we do...

And you lost ya chainsaw

ReputationRep:
    *Gets out a big bag of jelly and fills lift with it. Lift hits, but the jelly saves us*

Look at that quick thinking.

But now we're trapped at the bottom with no means to get out... what do we do...

And you lost ya chainsaw
    sweet mary mother of jesus my chainsaw!!!! *starts weeping at the sight of the broken jelly soaked chainsaw*.....good work creamcrackered...now if we eat our way out of the jelly......what flavours the jelly?? i dont eat banana flavoured....

ReputationRep:
    sweet mary mother of jesus my chainsaw!!!! *starts weeping at the sight of the broken jelly soaked chainsaw*.....good work creamcrackered...now if we eat our way out of the jelly......what flavours the jelly?? i dont eat banana flavoured....
    Tis lime flavour, and it is all over you. Your clothes are ripped, and it's real hot in here... Ooohh... Tis so damn hot and nice.
    But there's too much jelly to eat. we won't get scurvy though...

But still, what we gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    Tis lime flavour, and it is all over you. Your clothes are ripped, and it's real hot in here... Ooohh... Tis so damn hot and nice.
    But there's too much jelly to eat. we won't get scurvy though...

But still, what we gonna do.
    oo, is it really that hot?!? well the jelly will melt & seep out of the lift, so we can then use your super-sonic back breaking powers to open the lift doors....right?!?....o no...creamcrackered, where did you put your wand wth the on-off power switch??

ReputationRep:
    oo, is it really that hot?!? well the jelly will melt & seep out of the lift, so we can then use your super-sonic back breaking powers to open the lift doors....right?!?....o no...creamcrackered, where did you put your wand wth the on-off power switch??
    Tis on my person. But my arms are broke. You'll have to frisk me...

ReputationRep:
    Tis on my person. But my arms are broke. You'll have to frisk me...

well, im afraid so are mine...and my legs...now what??

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.