Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer... watch

ReputationRep:
    Bubba Roars again: "Either Way, I still want my beer keg"

ReputationRep:
    ok bubba, lemme get one for you *scurries off into the distant as fast as her legs would carry her*

why is bubba soo scary...

ReputationRep:
    Bubba ain't scary, he's just abit odd...

Anyway, Crimbo if ya there...

Me and you are skiing down an Autrian piste, and we are pi**ed... We then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Bubba ain't scary, he's just abit odd...

Anyway, Crimbo if ya there...

Me and you are skiing down an Autrian piste, and we are pi**ed... We then...
    Forest Gump who?

ReputationRep:
    Autrian?? austrian??u mean??
    get chased by a pack of wolves with long sharp fangs dripping with blood...& if you thought things couldn't get any worse you slip & trigger a big fat whopper of an avalanche.....we then proceed to scoot our way down the mountains XXX style on the snowboards we found behind some xmas trees...

ReputationRep:
    forrest gump joins in the chase??

ReputationRep:
    We hide in a cave, but get trapped by the snow... There's some light though... And warmth from a small fire.
    I offer my jacket, and hug you to keep you warm... we have to sit there for...

ReputationRep:
    2 seconds before i hit you with a shovel for sauntering around in a pair of random's stilettos!!

ReputationRep:
    I take them off and you calm down as I hand you your loafers.

I then proceed to hug you tightly as I feel so endeared to your warmth in this very cold place.

Forrest Gump is dead, 'cause no one wants to hug that geek...

ReputationRep:
    speaking of geek, my 2nd driving instructor is the total personification of one....nyway...

we leave in the night, as the wolves are sleeping & cant hear us above their snoring...cos its soo dark i put on my russian spy see-in-the-dark goggles

ReputationRep:
    I put mine on, but they are actually X-ray vision ones,

I look up and down your body and proceed to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    I put mine on, but they are actually X-ray vision ones,

I look up and down your body and proceed to...
    You're very unobtrusive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dschingis)
    You're very unobtrusive.
    Actually, I am acting, Stop cramping my style...

ReputationRep:
    examine the x-ray proof full hi-tech body armour im wearing..."i bought it off ebay for 10 dollars(all good movies are american u see), good huh"...i pull out a pack of cards and a fold out table, "ok its poker time...how many chips dyu have to lose eh?"

ReputationRep:
    I get a million dollars worth out, but then say sod this, let's blow it on a massive bowl of chocolate ice-cream that we can go rolling in together... wouldn't that be so much tasty fun mmmm

ReputationRep:
    (hang on!!wait up! where did the ice-cream come from!! you cant just spring stuff from nowhere....explain to the audience!!remember we're meant to be pro's!!)

ReputationRep:
    Der.... I bought ice cream with my chips worth one million dollars... Also, stories don't have to make sense....

So we have a nice roll about in choc ice cream, you get all slimed up with me.

ReputationRep:
    but this ice-cream was the cheapest of cheap sh*t you bought from asda, so its actualy no more than coloured water....which was a total turn off, so we scooped it all up, in order to get a refund to buy proper ben & jerry's...in an act of rage at your incapacity at buying quality ice-cream, i take off with the stash of cash on my fat-boy harley davidson...

ReputationRep:
    The harley's broken. I carry you to destination.

ReputationRep:
    o no its not!! how could you say its broken!! it runs out of petrol after ive gotten 800 miles away from you...but by that time ive reached the parking lot where ive parked my bmx...i ride to my nanna cos its her bday, but forget to pick up a prezzy on the way..."oops" i say "nevermind"...i continue to scurry along

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.