This discussion is closed.
poowpoow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
anyone else doing a level drama who STILL hasnt done their structured record for unit 4????? AMY have you???? i am cacking myself about going to school today!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by poowpoow)
anyone else doing a level drama who STILL hasnt done their structured record for unit 4????? AMY have you???? i am cacking myself about going to school today!!
i havent done anything, i dont no what to do, ive seen her today so i cant cap off, has jen done anythin??
poowpoow
Rep:
?
i dont think so, she hadnt when i spoke to her so i dont think she will have done. OH NO!!!!! i am scared! what r we gonna say?
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont think so, she hadnt when i spoke to her so i dont think she will have done. OH NO!!!!! i am scared! what r we gonna say?
well its better that none of us havent done any cus then we can say that we didnt have a clue (which we dont), and perhaps she will help us
poowpoow
Rep:
?
NO WAY!!!!! we werent even supposed to have half term to do it! if you say that she will flip!! i think i am going to say that i have done it but couldnt find a big enough bag to keep it flat in, so will bring it in tomorrow when i have found some way of transporting it to school without wrecking it.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
NO WAY!!!!! we werent even supposed to have half term to do it! if you say that she will flip!! i think i am going to say that i have done it but couldnt find a big enough bag to keep it flat in, so will bring it in tomorrow when i have found some way of transporting it to school without wrecking it.
yeah but she will still no that u havnt done it, if u just tell her the truth she with just give u the guilt trip about its ur a level blah blah
poowpoow
Rep:
?
she wont know i havent done it!!!! i have done 4 of the questions i just havent put them on A3. if i just say oh i havent done it we will all get absolutely *******ED! we wont just get the guilt trip we'll get shouted at too
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
she wont know i havent done it!!!! i have done 4 of the questions i just havent put them on A3. if i just say oh i havent done it we will all get absolutely *******ED! we wont just get the guilt trip we'll get shouted at too
nah we wont, jen hasnt done any ive just asked her
poowpoow
Rep:
?
what does she say we should do?

if she doesnt remember DONT REMIND HER!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
what does she say we should do?

if she doesnt remember DONT REMIND HER!!
if mrs walker doesnt remember not jen!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if mrs walker doesnt remember not jen!
i sort of guessed that, but she will shes not that old!!! jen said that she didnt understand it and i definatly didnt
poowpoow
Rep:
?
no, i dont really. yeah but sometimes we get sidetracked in drama dont we so she really might not remember
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, i dont really. yeah but sometimes we get sidetracked in drama dont we so she really might not remember
we can only hope and pray
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
we can only hope and pray
u? pray? hahahaha!!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
u? pray? hahahaha!!
hheeeyy!!! im very religious me!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
at times like this praying is the only option!!!!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
right i am going to go and catch the bus. ill cu in g4 yeh? o dear. cu soon x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.78%
Better than expected (141)
20.8%
Worse than expected (369)
54.42%

Watched Threads