actually accepting uni's!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
butterflew
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i just accepted bristol!! it was so scary actually making a decision. anyone else decided and gone through with it?!?!
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes Ive decided to go to UEA =although my course is held at suffolk college. do you know what happens next
butterflew
nope, i assume we get a letter from ucas and the uni saying thanks for your decision.
acisejica
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by butterflew)
i just accepted bristol!! it was so scary actually making a decision. anyone else decided and gone through with it?!?!
well done btols cool, what course is it for? i didn't apply there coz I live there
blackrainbow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did it a few days ago . It certainly is scary clicking on confirm and knowing there is no going back, but I was fairly sure about my choices.
butterflew
thanks, good to hear its a nice place to be from someone who actually lives there! do you happen to know anything about stoke bishop vs. clifton residences? i'm going to do english lit.
acisejica
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by butterflew)
thanks, good to hear its a nice place to be from someone who actually lives there! do you happen to know anything about stoke bishop vs. clifton residences? i'm going to do english lit.
theyr both really nice but clifton has the reputation for being the posh area of btol, so i guess it depends on if u can afford it or not!!
blackrainbow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
yes Ive decided to go to UEA =although my course is held at suffolk college. do you know what happens next
You get a letter from UCAS (AS9 Audit Statement) saying your reply has been recorded and you should contact UCAS immediately if it does not agree with your records.
RoyFester
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You will also get a letter from the university (may take a while) about accommodation and stuff !
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i was really nervous accepting my choices too!!

i knew exactly where i wanted to go and what i wanted to do, but i still kept backing out of pressing the 'confirm' button!!! i had to get my dad to do it for me!!!

scary ****, but i don't know why!!!

Philibob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Even though I knew what I wanted to put as Firm/Insurance I didn't want to put it down, I even felt worse declining the other choices that I did choosing 1st/2nd :confused:
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know the feeling. i've got all my offers in know which uni i want to go to and my firm but i'm holding off until i've been to the durham open day. it isn't a uni i really want to go to but so should i just take the plunge and click the button or do the cautious thing and wait?! :confused:
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know the feeling. i've got all my offers in now. i know which uni i want to go to and my insurance choice but i'm holding off until i've been to the durham open day. it isn't a uni i really want to go to but so should i just take the plunge and click the button or do the cautious thing and wait?! :confused:

i never knew the thought of clicking a button would drive me to near insanity
*boo*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What happens if you don't reply before the deadline?
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
all your choices are declined

gee whizz, people, don't forget those deadlines!!!

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads