This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
if you could have a film that is to your interest what would it be fill in the form:

Name:

Description:

Ending:

Characters:

Mine is:
Name:Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

Description:The fight is to be the ultimate best

Ending:They both live

Characters:Michael Myers,Jason Voorhees
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you could have a film that is to your interest what would it be fill in the form:

Name: comedy pink custard socks

Description: funny funny funny and somet to make ur sides burst!

Ending: something to do with making the viewer laugh!

Characters: jim carrey, guy from fathe rof the bride, eddie murhpy, queen latifa etc etc
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)

Name: comedy pink custard socks

Description: funny funny funny and somet to make ur sides burst!

Ending: something to do with making the viewer laugh!

Characters: jim carrey, guy from fathe rof the bride, eddie murhpy, queen latifa etc etc
comedy pink custard socks? :confused:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
comedy pink custard socks? :confused:
i forgot the commar after comedy (meanin genre)
LPK
Rep:
?
anyway what are yours?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
Name: Mr White - My True Colours

Description: A biographical account of the life of G.C. White, starting with his birth and eminence at pre-school level, seeing through his illustrious career and eventual death at the hands of a disgruntled ex-colleauge.

Ending: A deeply moving 'death speech', where the aforementioned protagonist announces his regret at never having been in love. *sob*

Characters: G.C. White, the gruff but lovable protagonist, his imaginary friend 'Wilbur', The Postman, a turtle and some taiwanese immigrants.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)

Description: A biographical account of the life of G.C. White, starting with his birth and eminence at pre-school level, seeing through his illustrious career and eventual death at the hands of a disgruntled ex-colleauge.

Ending: A deeply moving 'death speech', where the aforementioned protagonist announces his regret at never having been in love. *sob*

Characters: G.C. White, the gruff but lovable protagonist, his imaginary friend 'Wilbur', The Postman, a turtle and some taiwanese immigrants.
Hey Mr White, how old are you?
Not being rude or anything.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

will your bodyguard that stabs people in the shins feature in this film??
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
Hey Mr White, how old are you?
Not being rude or anything.
It's all in the profile.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I'd second that if I was in it too lol.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my dream film would be about a killer robot driving instructor who is sent back in time for some reason and then has to make the hardest decison of his life - whether his best friend will live............. or die

i think it would be a blockbuster
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
39.13%
Take autumn exams (17)
36.96%
Look for a job (1)
2.17%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.17%
Take a year out (6)
13.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.52%

Watched Threads