This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
if you could have a film that is to your interest what would it be fill in the form:

Name:

Description:

Ending:

Characters:

Mine is:
Name:Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

Description:The fight is to be the ultimate best

Ending:They both live

Characters:Michael Myers,Jason Voorhees
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if you could have a film that is to your interest what would it be fill in the form:

Name: comedy pink custard socks

Description: funny funny funny and somet to make ur sides burst!

Ending: something to do with making the viewer laugh!

Characters: jim carrey, guy from fathe rof the bride, eddie murhpy, queen latifa etc etc
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)

Name: comedy pink custard socks

Description: funny funny funny and somet to make ur sides burst!

Ending: something to do with making the viewer laugh!

Characters: jim carrey, guy from fathe rof the bride, eddie murhpy, queen latifa etc etc
comedy pink custard socks? :confused:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
comedy pink custard socks? :confused:
i forgot the commar after comedy (meanin genre)
LPK
Rep:
?
anyway what are yours?
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
Name: Mr White - My True Colours

Description: A biographical account of the life of G.C. White, starting with his birth and eminence at pre-school level, seeing through his illustrious career and eventual death at the hands of a disgruntled ex-colleauge.

Ending: A deeply moving 'death speech', where the aforementioned protagonist announces his regret at never having been in love. *sob*

Characters: G.C. White, the gruff but lovable protagonist, his imaginary friend 'Wilbur', The Postman, a turtle and some taiwanese immigrants.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)

Description: A biographical account of the life of G.C. White, starting with his birth and eminence at pre-school level, seeing through his illustrious career and eventual death at the hands of a disgruntled ex-colleauge.

Ending: A deeply moving 'death speech', where the aforementioned protagonist announces his regret at never having been in love. *sob*

Characters: G.C. White, the gruff but lovable protagonist, his imaginary friend 'Wilbur', The Postman, a turtle and some taiwanese immigrants.
Hey Mr White, how old are you?
Not being rude or anything.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

will your bodyguard that stabs people in the shins feature in this film??
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
Hey Mr White, how old are you?
Not being rude or anything.
It's all in the profile.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I'd second that if I was in it too lol.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my dream film would be about a killer robot driving instructor who is sent back in time for some reason and then has to make the hardest decison of his life - whether his best friend will live............. or die

i think it would be a blockbuster
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (34)
15.11%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (69)
30.67%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (27)
12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.44%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.78%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
26.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.33%

Watched Threads