Reading
Millwall
Crystal Palace
watford110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think watford are gonna make a l8 surge into the playoffs. 2 wins in a row now and with a relatively ez lookin few fixtures ahead...roll on cardiff and the millenium stadium!!!

Ipswitch lookin abit incosistent at times again this season, but the quality is definately there. Personally hope u lot do go up. U'd have a much better chance of stayin up than Norwich (i think we r the only club to have beaten them on their own patch this season!)
malledo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by watford110)
I think watford are gonna make a l8 surge into the playoffs. 2 wins in a row now and with a relatively ez lookin few fixtures ahead...roll on cardiff and the millenium stadium!!!

Ipswitch lookin abit incosistent at times again this season, but the quality is definately there. Personally hope u lot do go up. U'd have a much better chance of stayin up than Norwich (i think we r the only club to have beaten them on their own patch this season!)
No man Bradford did as well. However we willl skin em in a couple of weeks. What do you mean the quality is there - we ve got people like Kuqi and fat Magilton
RoyFester
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cardiff, next year
watford110
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by malledo)
No man Bradford did as well. However we willl skin em in a couple of weeks. What do you mean the quality is there - we ve got people like Kuqi and fat Magilton
'Fat Magilton' scored a class goal at our place, and come to think of it Kuqi scored at the Vic as well this season. Whenever i see Ipswich play they look a very good side.
andy_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
norwich ofc
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
'Fat Magilton' scored a class goal at our place, and come to think of it Kuqi scored at the Vic as well this season. Whenever i see Ipswich play they look a very good side.
Thats because we always play well against watford for some reason, unfortunately scoring 3 a game isnt enough because our defence can always leak 4. Our inconsistency means that it is unlikely we can achieve automatic promotion, i mean losing to wigan the other week, that was the worst ipswich performance i have seen in my life, i couldnt believe it, at times we could have put on delia smith homemade shirts and we would have been mistook for norwich players.
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Who do you think will win promotion to the Premiership

Norwich (Scum)
West Brom
Wigan
Ipswich
West Ham
Sheff Utd
Sunderland
Reading
Millwall
Crystal Palace
norwich will get the automatic top spot, hopefully west ham and sunderland will go up and if millwall manage it i will be most displeased
malledo
Rep:
?
Yeah whenever you see them play. I ve got a season ticket so I see them a little bit more.
malledo
Rep:
?
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
Thats because we always play well against watford for some reason, unfortunately scoring 3 a game isnt enough because our defence can always leak 4. Our inconsistency means that it is unlikely we can achieve automatic promotion, i mean losing to wigan the other week, that was the worst ipswich performance i have seen in my life, i couldnt believe it, at times we could have put on delia smith homemade shirts and we would have been mistook for norwich players.
YEP
malledo
Rep:
?

oh dear 4-1. Oh well take heart it was because your keeper had a bloody nightmare. I won 100 quid cos I had it at 25-1 for us to win 4-1.
Only put 4 quid on it as well
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Norwich (Scum)
Just cos they beat Ipswich

I personally think Norwich and West Brom will get the 2 automatic promotion places, but I'm not sure who'll win the division (Norwich have lost twice in 3 games recently).

I would like Reading to make the playoffs, but like Ipswich, they're being quite inconsistent in winning/drawing a lot of games and then having a losing streak...I think the 4 playoff places will be Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Ham and Sheffield.
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Come On You Baggies!!!!!!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who do you think will win promotion to the Premiership

Norwich (Scum)
West Brom
Wigan
Ipswich
West Ham
Sheff Utd
Sunderland
Reading
Millwall
Crystal Palace
West Ham/Nowich
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (41)
13.53%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.85%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (106)
34.98%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
9.57%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.28%

Watched Threads