Ipswich
    West Ham
    Sheff Utd
    Sunderland
    Reading
    Millwall
    Crystal Palace

ReputationRep:
    I think watford are gonna make a l8 surge into the playoffs. 2 wins in a row now and with a relatively ez lookin few fixtures ahead...roll on cardiff and the millenium stadium!!!

Ipswitch lookin abit incosistent at times again this season, but the quality is definately there. Personally hope u lot do go up. U'd have a much better chance of stayin up than Norwich (i think we r the only club to have beaten them on their own patch this season!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watford110)
    I think watford are gonna make a l8 surge into the playoffs. 2 wins in a row now and with a relatively ez lookin few fixtures ahead...roll on cardiff and the millenium stadium!!!

Ipswitch lookin abit incosistent at times again this season, but the quality is definately there. Personally hope u lot do go up. U'd have a much better chance of stayin up than Norwich (i think we r the only club to have beaten them on their own patch this season!)
    No man Bradford did as well. However we willl skin em in a couple of weeks. What do you mean the quality is there - we ve got people like Kuqi and fat Magilton

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff, next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    No man Bradford did as well. However we willl skin em in a couple of weeks. What do you mean the quality is there - we ve got people like Kuqi and fat Magilton
    'Fat Magilton' scored a class goal at our place, and come to think of it Kuqi scored at the Vic as well this season. Whenever i see Ipswich play they look a very good side.

ReputationRep:
    norwich ofc

ReputationRep:
    'Fat Magilton' scored a class goal at our place, and come to think of it Kuqi scored at the Vic as well this season. Whenever i see Ipswich play they look a very good side.
    Thats because we always play well against watford for some reason, unfortunately scoring 3 a game isnt enough because our defence can always leak 4. Our inconsistency means that it is unlikely we can achieve automatic promotion, i mean losing to wigan the other week, that was the worst ipswich performance i have seen in my life, i couldnt believe it, at times we could have put on delia smith homemade shirts and we would have been mistook for norwich players.

Who do you think will win promotion to the Premiership

Norwich (Scum)
    West Brom
    Wigan
    Ipswich
    West Ham
    Sheff Utd
    Sunderland
    Reading
    Millwall
    Crystal Palace
    norwich will get the automatic top spot, hopefully west ham and sunderland will go up and if millwall manage it i will be most displeased

ReputationRep:
    Yeah whenever you see them play. I ve got a season ticket so I see them a little bit more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Thats because we always play well against watford for some reason, unfortunately scoring 3 a game isnt enough because our defence can always leak 4. Our inconsistency means that it is unlikely we can achieve automatic promotion, i mean losing to wigan the other week, that was the worst ipswich performance i have seen in my life, i couldnt believe it, at times we could have put on delia smith homemade shirts and we would have been mistook for norwich players.
    YEP

ReputationRep:

oh dear 4-1. Oh well take heart it was because your keeper had a bloody nightmare. I won 100 quid cos I had it at 25-1 for us to win 4-1.
    Only put 4 quid on it as well

ReputationRep:
    Norwich (Scum)
    Just cos they beat Ipswich

I personally think Norwich and West Brom will get the 2 automatic promotion places, but I'm not sure who'll win the division (Norwich have lost twice in 3 games recently).

I would like Reading to make the playoffs, but like Ipswich, they're being quite inconsistent in winning/drawing a lot of games and then having a losing streak...I think the 4 playoff places will be Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Ham and Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    Come On You Baggies!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Who do you think will win promotion to the Premiership

Norwich (Scum)
    West Brom
    Wigan
    Ipswich
    West Ham
    Sheff Utd
    Sunderland
    Reading
    Millwall
    Crystal Palace
    West Ham/Nowich

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.