The Student Room Group

Zenos...The apprenticeship con

All you people out there looking for advice on Zenos regarding their courses please watch Panorama on Monday 2nd April at 8.30pm

This company are a joke and are featured on this programme explaining why
Reply 1
OMFG..... i finshed this over a year ago couldnt get a job they job team was helpless in birmingham I am now studying the AAT fast track course in accountancy and that will get me into uni in september but its manchester met to do business management. the only good thing was it paid for my driving lessons but I know some people who are working in poundland and stuff like that now. so glad i was online to read this thread cant wait to watch it!

To all people if your thinking of going , i wouldnt go if i was you!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mr_indi_
OMFG..... i finshed this over a year ago couldnt get a job they job team was helpless in birmingham I am now studying the AAT fast track course in accountancy and that will get me into uni in september but its a crapish you manchester met to do business management.

This is the most horrible sentence I've ever read. Did they not teach you about punctuation in school?

Also, what's "a crapish"?

Can't wait to watch it.
OMFG..... i finshed this over a year ago couldnt get a job they job team was helpless in birmingham I am now studying the AAT fast track course in accountancy and that will get me into uni in september but its a crapish you manchester met to do business management. the only good thing was it paid for my driving lessons but I know some people who are working in poundland and stuff like that now. so glad i was online to read this thread cant wait to watch it!

To all people if your thinking of going , i wouldnt go if i was you!

Um....what? :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by samman321
All you people out there looking for advice on Zenos regarding their courses please watch Panorama on Monday 2nd April at 8.30pm

This company are a joke and are featured on this programme explaining why

Zenos is indeed a sham, but also the qualifications they offer are getting outdated. It is free money though.
Reply 6
Original post by foxo
This is the most horrible sentence I've ever read. Did they not teach you about punctuation in school?

Also, what's "a crapish"?

it was a typo , obvs you have nothing better to do then correct 17 year old guys punctuation haha. something obvs gone very wrong in your life haha. Dunno why you on this thread when you probs never been to zenos or even know what it is.
Reply 7
The saga continues.....Now they know Panorama are exposing them they are changing their name. Pearson in Practice is the company behind Zenos so bear that in mind people
Reply 8
Of the 4 people i know in Leeds that took the course three of them got jobs (one did get fired for playing WOW later).
Reply 9
it was a typo , obvs you have nothing better to do then correct 17 year old guys punctuation haha. something obvs gone very wrong in your life haha. Dunno why you on this thread when you probs never been to zenos or even know what it is.

I don't think your prospects at university are promising unless you improve your English.

Quick Reply

Latest