The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nadine86
I already have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade, and am thinking of getting another one on my back (lower). what should i get?? i have some ideas, but if u could inspire me...? :confused:

i think butterlies, dragons, roses and dolphines look nice there.

my bf is gettin a dragon one soon on his arm, has anyone got any good website links that shows pictures and things? ta
Reply 2
Nadine86
I already have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade, and am thinking of getting another one on my back (lower). what should i get?? i have some ideas, but if u could inspire me...? :confused:

fast food rockers :rolleyes: i hate them
eric bischoff
fast food rockers :rolleyes: i hate them

wot they gota do with it?? :confused:
Reply 4
a battery or a mobile phone
Reply 5
lumpycustard
wot they gota do with it?? :confused:

have them as a tatoo
Reply 6
I was thinking of something less ordinary... like i dont know, a word in elf language or something like that.... or just something u dnt see everyday
Reply 7
lumpycustard
i think butterlies, dragons, roses and dolphines look nice there.

my bf is gettin a dragon one soon on his arm, has anyone got any good website links that shows pictures and things? ta

just try on google search... type in tattoos... or go to tattoos.com or tattoodirectory.com... try some sites... also bme.freeq.com
Reply 8
Nadine86
I was thinking of something less ordinary... like i dont know, a word in elf language or something like that.... or just something u dnt see everyday

how about me backside and an arrow pointing down?
Reply 9
Nadine86

a hammer and sickle
Reply 10
eric bischoff
how about me backside and an arrow pointing down?

GUYS, guys... lets not forget that im a girl and dnt particularly like hammers and sickles or any arrows and obvious things... good idea though... any other ones??? i was thinking mayb of arabic cursive or something... or mayb somethin else...
Reply 11
Dont get a tatoo simply because its the 'in thing' to do right now, youll regret it when you are older.
Reply 12
Nadine86
ive seen the most gorge 1, it was two hand prints in like radial orange, i want it in between my shoulder blades
get a tat saying " DazYa R0xorz "
my bf wants a thing on his arm (wens hes like 20odd) with his name, my name below is (in patterns of course, probs chineese or japenees) and each time we have a child their name added below it
Reply 15
design your own, get some ideas and get a good designer to do it for you, sure more expensive but do you really want one off the parlour wall which others have?

thats what i would do if i got one anyway
MattG
design your own, get some ideas and get a good designer to do it for you, sure more expensive but do you really want one off the parlour wall which others have?

thats what i would do if i got one anyway

mmm nice idea
Reply 17
when are people gonna realise that...

TATTOOS ARE RANK!!!!!!!!!
Reply 18
sparkler
when are people gonna realise that...

TATTOOS ARE RANK!!!!!!!!!
they might be to u but not every1 else, what u say doesnt go
elfish and arabic - original :rolleyes: ....next you'll be telling us you want a "unique" celtic band

Latest

Trending

Trending