This discussion is closed.
Nadine86
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I already have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade, and am thinking of getting another one on my back (lower). what should i get?? i have some ideas, but if u could inspire me...? :confused:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nadine86)
I already have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade, and am thinking of getting another one on my back (lower). what should i get?? i have some ideas, but if u could inspire me...? :confused:
i think butterlies, dragons, roses and dolphines look nice there.

my bf is gettin a dragon one soon on his arm, has anyone got any good website links that shows pictures and things? ta
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
fast food rockers :rolleyes: i hate them
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
fast food rockers :rolleyes: i hate them
wot they gota do with it?? :confused:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a battery or a mobile phone
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
wot they gota do with it?? :confused:
have them as a tatoo
Nadine86
I was thinking of something less ordinary... like i dont know, a word in elf language or something like that.... or just something u dnt see everyday
Nadine86
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i think butterlies, dragons, roses and dolphines look nice there.

my bf is gettin a dragon one soon on his arm, has anyone got any good website links that shows pictures and things? ta

just try on google search... type in tattoos... or go to tattoos.com or tattoodirectory.com... try some sites... also bme.freeq.com
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was thinking of something less ordinary... like i dont know, a word in elf language or something like that.... or just something u dnt see everyday
how about me backside and an arrow pointing down?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a hammer and sickle
Nadine86
(Original post by eric bischoff)
how about me backside and an arrow pointing down?
GUYS, guys... lets not forget that im a girl and dnt particularly like hammers and sickles or any arrows and obvious things... good idea though... any other ones??? i was thinking mayb of arabic cursive or something... or mayb somethin else...
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dont get a tatoo simply because its the 'in thing' to do right now, youll regret it when you are older.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ive seen the most gorge 1, it was two hand prints in like radial orange, i want it in between my shoulder blades
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
get a tat saying " DazYa R0xorz "
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my bf wants a thing on his arm (wens hes like 20odd) with his name, my name below is (in patterns of course, probs chineese or japenees) and each time we have a child their name added below it
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
design your own, get some ideas and get a good designer to do it for you, sure more expensive but do you really want one off the parlour wall which others have?

thats what i would do if i got one anyway
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
design your own, get some ideas and get a good designer to do it for you, sure more expensive but do you really want one off the parlour wall which others have?

thats what i would do if i got one anyway
mmm nice idea
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when are people gonna realise that...

TATTOOS ARE RANK!!!!!!!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sparkler)
when are people gonna realise that...

TATTOOS ARE RANK!!!!!!!!!
they might be to u but not every1 else, what u say doesnt go
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
elfish and arabic - original :rolleyes: ....next you'll be telling us you want a "unique" celtic band
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads