Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Dj Nastie)
    also if you do text her dont say what that other bloke said, thats ****. you dont wana meet up with her while you're with your m8s and shes with hers.
    I wouldn't do that. It's a shame you are helpful sometimes as i may have taken back what i gave Although it may work in your favour at some point in time.

(Original post by Sir Joe)
    why not, he says he was uncomfortable with her on his own, and its an alot more relaxed setting, unless your mates are ********s.
    Oh no...i wasn't uncomfortable with her. I didn't explain this very well. My other housemates were around on the day she came for her coat and i just felt quite self-conscious and i was just expecting things to work a bit differently and was caught off-guard. On the night i met her i felt quite comfortable with herand could talk about some things surprisingly easily even though it's not something i usually speak to people about.

ReputationRep:
    i dont care about the neg rep, i got LOADS! haha, its the fact that you called me a gimp, that hurt.............

its hardly a relaxed setting when all your m8s are there though is it? her m8s are there as well, judging you, your m8s making sly comments 'work the charm my son, get some pussy!' in some shity nightlcub...............naaaaaaa aaaaah 1 to 1 is always best at first, try not to mix the girl with your m8s.

just out of interest, did you neg rep me twice? also come out the anon thing, really is no need for it, nobody here gives a **** and if for some reason they think less of you then its their problem, never gona meet any of them are ya?

A gimp's not so bad. But if it hurt i'm sorry - i'm just a bag of frustrated raging hormones. She's staying away from my mates as i don't want them to steal her or even risk it (although i'm sure she gets loads of attention anyway). We'll just go somewhere chilled out i guess, i hate nightclubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A gimp's not so bad. But if it hurt i'm sorry - i'm just a bag of frustrated raging hormones. She's staying away from my mates as i don't want them to steal her or even risk it (although i'm sure she gets loads of attention anyway). We'll just go somewhere chilled out i guess, i hate nightclubs.
    :yy: thats the way to do it at first, besides i dont think she'd appreciate it that much if your m8s were there.

doubt your m8s would try and 'steal' her, more likely to make annoying comments.

Thanks for the help, i'm going to get some shut-eye. I'll keep this updated as the events unfold.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell mate.

I'm male and I leave "x"'s on the end of messages to my male friends!

ReputationRep:
    She's just being friendly.

ddue...YOU make the decisions where and when to go on a date... dont let HER do it... you're the MALE... women are attracted to ALPHA MALES

Just thought i'd give this an update: still no word from her, tomorrow it's a week. Although i found out that she's older than me; about 3 years older. Should that actually put me off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just thought i'd give this an update: still no word from her, tomorrow it's a week. Although i found out that she's older than me; about 3 years older. Should that actually put me off?
    No unless you have a problem with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.