This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's really weird seeing the avatars of the newbies, because a lot of them are using the good old ones from the list obviously. The weird thing is, whenever I see the avatars, it always reminds me of the original user. For example, I saw someone else who was using the same avatar as expression. It was just really weird.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
It's really weird seeing the avatars of the newbies, because a lot of them are using the good old ones from the list obviously. The weird thing is, whenever I see the avatars, it always reminds me of the original user. For example, I saw someone else who was using the same avatar as expression. It was just really weird.
imagine if someone used my avatar :eek:
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yes, I saw George-W-Duck's avatar and thought it was Expression all the time......
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
They can't do that! You ARE the little penguin kid. Noone can take that title or avatar away from you.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
I much preferred your old penguin Eric.

Hmm some of the new people are using their own though, we can at least tell them apart. The avatar of that guy with the tankard stopped reminding me of Petrozzi as he's had the Jack Nicholson one so long now.

Imagine someone using Whitey's avatar...
Xenon
Rep:
?
Some people are using my avatar! :mad:
I think I might have to go off to uni now. Bye guys. See you later!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Some people are using my avatar! :mad:
I think I might have to go off to uni now. Bye guys. See you later!
Later on Xenon.

And it's viviki's birthday today dontcha know...
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I think that too, I always see newbies using petrozzi's avatar or Phils avatar and I think its them but it aint!
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Later on Xenon.

And it's viviki's birthday today dontcha know...
U gonna start happy b'day thread for her then? I would, but I gta go off now. I'll post on that thread to wish her a happy b'day later.
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmm. might get own avatar. other ppl have the shroom
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
hmmm. might get own avatar. other ppl have the shroom
Yeah good idea, your avatar used to be shockzz avatar, so everytime I see it I think its him again, it ain't really your fault, how are you suppose to no that other members practically own that avatars identity. I think D should make some more.
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Yeah good idea, your avatar used to be shockzz avatar, so everytime I see it I think its him again, it ain't really your fault, how are you suppose to no that other members practically own that avatars identity. I think D should make some more.
yeah, but I don't know which one to get. cause my namesake from rocky horror is pretty wierd looking....
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
yeah, but I don't know which one to get. cause my namesake from rocky horror is pretty wierd looking....
why don't you do a google image search of him, then resize it in a graphic package to 50x50 pixels, and then you have your own individual avatar
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (31)
18.9%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (49)
29.88%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (84)
51.22%

Watched Threads