Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's really weird seeing the avatars of the newbies, because a lot of them are using the good old ones from the list obviously. The weird thing is, whenever I see the avatars, it always reminds me of the original user. For example, I saw someone else who was using the same avatar as expression. It was just really weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It's really weird seeing the avatars of the newbies, because a lot of them are using the good old ones from the list obviously. The weird thing is, whenever I see the avatars, it always reminds me of the original user. For example, I saw someone else who was using the same avatar as expression. It was just really weird.
    imagine if someone used my avatar :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yes, I saw George-W-Duck's avatar and thought it was Expression all the time......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    They can't do that! You ARE the little penguin kid. Noone can take that title or avatar away from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    I much preferred your old penguin Eric.

Hmm some of the new people are using their own though, we can at least tell them apart. The avatar of that guy with the tankard stopped reminding me of Petrozzi as he's had the Jack Nicholson one so long now.

Imagine someone using Whitey's avatar...

ReputationRep:
    Some people are using my avatar! :mad:
    I think I might have to go off to uni now. Bye guys. See you later!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Some people are using my avatar! :mad:
    I think I might have to go off to uni now. Bye guys. See you later!
    Later on Xenon.

And it's viviki's birthday today dontcha know...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think that too, I always see newbies using petrozzi's avatar or Phils avatar and I think its them but it aint!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Later on Xenon.

And it's viviki's birthday today dontcha know...
    U gonna start happy b'day thread for her then? I would, but I gta go off now. I'll post on that thread to wish her a happy b'day later.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm. might get own avatar. other ppl have the shroom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    hmmm. might get own avatar. other ppl have the shroom
    Yeah good idea, your avatar used to be shockzz avatar, so everytime I see it I think its him again, it ain't really your fault, how are you suppose to no that other members practically own that avatars identity. I think D should make some more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Yeah good idea, your avatar used to be shockzz avatar, so everytime I see it I think its him again, it ain't really your fault, how are you suppose to no that other members practically own that avatars identity. I think D should make some more.
    yeah, but I don't know which one to get. cause my namesake from rocky horror is pretty wierd looking....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    yeah, but I don't know which one to get. cause my namesake from rocky horror is pretty wierd looking....
    why don't you do a google image search of him, then resize it in a graphic package to 50x50 pixels, and then you have your own individual avatar

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.