Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I've got loads of work so I'm in tonight and out on thursday instead. Quite upset I'm missing emergency services night at Kingdom I'll have to try that one night

Thats just their theme for toinght ! I think it's beach party next Monday and so on...

ReputationRep:
    I'd sure love to be at that emergency services night, all them nurses, and WPCs oh yes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    I'd sure love to be at that emergency services night, all them nurses, and WPCs oh yes...
    ZjuwelH, is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    ZjuwelH, is that you?
    Ah yes another one gets it, yes Gabe it's Juwel. You'll probably ask why, but I'm off to eat, could someone tell him

Oh yeah and the Quote competition is now exclusively UKL...

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes another one gets it, yes Gabe it's Juwel. You'll probably ask why, but I'm off to eat, could someone tell him

when i asked juwel why he had this new account, he said he was "spicing things up"

ReputationRep:

Eh? Mr White is confused. Are you emulating the whole '2776-2' idea?

ReputationRep:
    Eh? Mr White is confused. Are you emulating the whole '2776-2' idea?
    Yeah I might as well tell it.

I did decide to have a second account because ZJuwelH had made Demigod and I thought I could do with a different gimmick. Plus second accounts are all the rage these days...

Anyway I asked people what I should have my second account as (from a very short list of options), and elpaw was keen on me paying tribute to Christina Aguilera so here she is. Also it's a great excuse to get a dirrty yet very arty picture on UKL (hint: profile)...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I might as well tell it.

I did decide to have a second account because ZJuwelH had made Demigod and I thought I could do with a different gimmick. Plus second accounts are all the rage these days...

Anyway I asked people what I should have my second account as (from a very short list of options), and elpaw was keen on me paying tribute to Christina Aguilera so here she is. Also it's a great excuse to get a dirrty yet very arty picture on UKL (hint: profile)...
    It would have been more fun if you didn't tell anyone. I always enjoy doing that (I notched up a 400 or so posts account once, and nobody knew! Heehee!).

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy!

*hands over brownies*

ReputationRep:
    It would have been more fun if you didn't tell anyone. I always enjoy doing that (I notched up a 400 or so posts account once, and nobody knew! Heehee!).
    welcome back mr white! happy b-day viviki!

great day to you all!

ReputationRep:
    It would have been, but elpaw knew and people figured it out. It's still rather fun now, the spammer yesterday was a nice game for me.

ReputationRep:
    It would have been, but elpaw knew and people figured it out. It's still rather fun now, the spammer yesterday was a nice game for me.
    Yes, I thought that they were all the same person.

ReputationRep:
    We had an emergency services night here a while ago, well it was '999' night so you could be anyone who loosely does something which saves lives...although i didn't go i was sat in the bar before it started, and some very masculine nurses walked through, along with superman, the incredible hulk...etc!

Anyway Happy Birthday Viviki! Don't do too much work!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I thought that they were all the same person.
    It was blatantly obvious, and I almost pitied the guy that his life was so sad that he was able to switch users and change IPs and all that, and also for the ridiculous claim of me being racist, like he has no life and gets his kicks that way... hah well...

Err your "stupid member quote" survived a few weeks hasn't it...

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    It was blatantly obvious, and I almost pitied the guy that his life was so sad that he was able to switch users and change IPs and all that, and also for the ridiculous claim of me being racist, like he has no life and gets his kicks that way... hah well...

Err your "stupid member quote" survived a few weeks hasn't it...
    I'm on the lookout for a really good one, before I change it.

ReputationRep:
    Good things come to those who wait, there'll be a gem this week, I feel it...

ReputationRep:
    Whats all this with the AHS-7 things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Whats all this with the AHS-7 things?
    Uh-oh, a squabble among the Gentleman's League hierarchy...

ReputationRep:
    I said I'd come on here when I got the chance to to say happy birthday, and I will

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Viviki

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.