The Great Rant Thread Watch

TomaDamons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Anyone just annoyed and feel like just having a good ol rant. then feel free to rant away.
Handy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks for your permission.
screenager
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a lot of things I feel like ranting about but I will keep it short, really cold but no snow, too much work to do and too little time to do it, my feet are cold, the song I am listening to isn't what I wanted it to be, I'm tired, my room is too messy................. I could go on but I am bored and now I am a little bit hungry. What an annoying post, sorry if you actually bothered to read this.
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm... I shall complain about my earache. It hurts and I can't hear out of my left ear and so there's no point in listening to music and this makes me sad. The end.
Drug Lord
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by nuclearbuddha)
Hmmm... I shall complain about my earache. It hurts and I can't hear out of my left ear and so there's no point in listening to music and this makes me sad. The end.

Nothing is worse than being out of beer money, so I am down to water
BBGirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok.....i'm going to complain about the amount of pessimistic and rude people I've met on this forum!

Rudeness - there's just nooooo need for it. If you have a point to make, then make it instead of putting people down.

Pessimistics - people, you have the the greatest gift in the world - Life - make it your own and leave ur mark on the world. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Also.........I've decorated the kids bedrooms, had new carpets put in and it took me 18 hours to put things the way I wanted it................my back hurts and I've still got tons to do. Any1 offering to help?
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd like to rant about this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...063389,00.html

the brill Met office has "decided" that Sprring now starts on the 1st March... Hello? Vernal Equinox anyone?? If this is the case, I declare tomorrow to be Christmas and my birthday to occur every day. Purely for the presents.

I know its really anal and pedanty (is that a word?) but FFS!
Leigh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When did Spring used to start? Forgive my ignorance!
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by segat1)
I'd like to rant about this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...063389,00.html

the brill Met office has "decided" that Sprring now starts on the 1st March... Hello? Vernal Equinox anyone?? If this is the case, I declare tomorrow to be Christmas and my birthday to occur every day. Purely for the presents.

I know its really anal and pedanty (is that a word?) but FFS!
I think the word is pedantic

I'd like to moan that I've got the hugest spot on my chin and it's refusing to go away despite being attacked with tea tree oil every few minutes. I've got loads to do but not the motivation to do it, I screwed up an interview at York yesterday, I've got a cold, and my nose is blocked.

More when I think of it.
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by King Leigh)
When did Spring used to start? Forgive my ignorance!
usually, the vernal equinox (i.e. start of spring ) is about 21st, 22nd March.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads