The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Original post by Liam_G
Image saved so I can repost it when you decide to take it down.

That's a funny way to phrase '**** bank'. :p:
Reply 2081
Original post by dbmag9
That's a funny way to phrase '**** bank'. :p:

My '****bank' is stored almost exclusively in digital format on a certain person's Tumblr :hand:

A Tumblr that I know I am not the only one to frequent.
Reply 2082
Original post by Liam_G
My '****bank' is stored almost exclusively in digital format on a certain person's Tumblr :hand:

I'm intrigued. Link? :sexface:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I went to the states years ago, and I loved it, albeit you're in the East and I was in the South East, but still the East Coast of America is a lovely place. Whereabouts are you heading? Anywhere near the White House? Or is it business with a firm like Macy's?

It's on business for a major defence company. I think I'll actually be staying on the outskirts of DC in a place called Alexandria in Virginia. But it's close enough :smile:
Original post by Revd. Mike
I'm not sure :/ His initial messages on OKCupid were really enthusiastic and positive, then we moved to chatting on Facebook and it's started falling apart slightly. Most of the time I'm having to put in vast amounts of input into the conversation to get one or two word answers back. Then every single time I think "Well, he's obviously not interested, I'll just drop it", then he starts starting conversations with me etc. Also every single time I've mentioned meeting up for a drink or something he's just not replied until I've changed the subject. That can't be a good sign. Although he's said that he'd like to meet me... I don't know ><

Haha, I actually sent him a message saying something to the effect of "I've noticed you've not been very talkative, sorry if I've been bugging you, if you're not really up for chatting with me just let me know" (I phrased it less bluntly but still pretty clearly). He didn't reply, but he started chatting to me again normally and didn't mention the message. Then he started going all quiet again ><

Oh you're just the worst kind of person :tongue: It always really bugs me if I go to a party/nightout/etc. in some kind of costume/outfit that has a hat or similar accessory and then have to spend the evening trying to get it back from everyone that's stolen it ><

At least when I dressed up as an airship captain and people tried to steal my steampunk'd Nerf gun I just shot them :h:

**** can him. What a douche. Clearly doesn't know a good thing when he sees it.

Steampunk Nerf gun, eh? :holmes:
Original post by dbmag9
Attachment not found

Will take this down in a bit, since it has other people in it and I can't be bothered to crop. I'm the hot one in the middle.

PRSOM. :biggrin:
Original post by Liam_G

You are not the only one :sexface:

Original post by Mad Vlad
**** can him. What a douche. Clearly doesn't know a good thing when he sees it.

Steampunk Nerf gun, eh? :holmes:

Haha, thanks. Trouble is that he is just so damn pretty, and otherwise an awesome guy. ****er. :tongue:

Indeed:

Spoiler

Original post by Revd. Mike
You are not the only one :sexface:

Haha, thanks. Trouble is that he is just so damn pretty, and otherwise an awesome guy. ****er. :tongue:

Indeed:

Spoiler

:suith:
Original post by Liam_G

I don't frequent it, but I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. (or I've massively got the wrong end of the stick)
Original post by dbmag9
Attachment not found

Will take this down in a bit, since it has other people in it and I can't be bothered to crop. I'm the hot one in the middle.

you look like ****, the girl looks better than you (:troll:)
Whose Tumblr...

Evening people.
Original post by bloodredbeat
Evening people.

Hellos :h:
Hellos :h:

How are you; good day?
Reply 2094
There's nothing like celebrating the possible death of Margaret Thatcher to bring in the negs.
Original post by Laertes
There's nothing like celebrating the possible death of Margaret Thatcher to bring in the negs.

Eh?
Original post by bloodredbeat
How are you; good day?

Yeah very good thank you! Been to Wiltshire today for the first time. Very pretty. :h:

How are you?
Yeah very good thank you! Been to Wiltshire today for the first time. Very pretty. :h:

How are you?

Aw, lovely!

I'm alright thanks, yeah. I've had quite a nice day - babysitting this morning, lunch at Dobbie's, chilling out... I'm literally a Granny, hahahaha.
Original post by Laertes

:curious: Sauce?
Reply 2099
:curious: Sauce?

Carla Bruni :rofl:

Latest