It's happened, I'm officially a grown up! :cry2:

Anyway, it's taken me 21 years but I've finally found my drink: gin. :love:
Original post by goodcookies
It's happened, I'm officially a grown up! :cry2:

Anyway, it's taken me 21 years but I've finally found my drink: gin. :love:

Happy birthday :smile:
Reply 2322
Original post by Ars Ludicra
Liam, why is EVERYTHING you post so funny? I try to rep so often and all I ever get is PRSOM. :'( I need my own Liam thread. Or could you perhaps get a television programme or something?

And it sounds like Gesar has been getting his cook on. I like a man who knows his way around the kitchen ... :sexface: to get me some milk ... :teehee:

Edit: I didn't mean THAT kind of 'milk'. I genuinely like a lot of calcium!

N'aw :hugs: Perhaps one day I will have a TV show, and perhaps I will have my budget withdrawn after only one episode because you and Tom are my only viewers.

I was drinking a glass of milk as I was reading your post :bigsmile:

Relevant gif. There is always a relevant gif.

Original post by mmmpie
I hate revision. I feel like I'm forgetting things faster than I'm learning them :work:

Oh, differential equations. Why must you be so mean!?

I know that feel, Tom :console:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2323
Original post by Liam_G
N'aw :hugs: Perhaps one day I will have a TV show, and perhaps I will have my budget withdrawn after only one episode because you and Tom are my only viewers.

I was drinking a glass of milk as I was reading your post :bigsmile:

Relevant gif. There is always a relevant gif.

I know that feel, Tom :console:

I reckon you should give stand up a go. You'd be really good at it.
Reply 2324
One of the librarians is adorably cute - how distracting! But I got to speak to him. Whenever he's there I'm going to request a book from his desk, whether I need it or not :wink: #bookishlybesotted
Reply 2325
Original post by thurin
One of the librarians is adorably cute - how distracting! But I got to speak to him. Whenever he's there I'm going to request a book from his desk, whether I need it or not :wink: #bookishlybesotted

We have no attractive librarians :frown:

Not in any department that I ever go near, anyway. We mostly get a choice between scary and mumsy.
Reply 2326
Original post by mmmpie

Not in any department that I ever go near, anyway. We mostly get a choice between scary and mumsy.

Oh there are some scary ones. And plain weird ones - one of them has that strange long braid which Obi-Wan Kenobi has :\

This guy is an exception. Cute voice too :smile:
Reply 2327
Original post by mmmpie
I reckon you should give stand up a go. You'd be really good at it.

It's sweet of you to think that, but I rely almost entirely on cat gifs.

Spoiler

Reply 2328
Original post by Liam_G
It's sweet of you to think that, but I rely almost entirely on cat gifs.

Spoiler

Well you're good at making me laugh whenever you want, even without using cat gifs.

I wouldn't recommend training actual cats to do anything more specific than pee outdoors though.
Reply 2329
Original post by mmmpie
Well you're good at making me laugh whenever you want, even without using cat gifs.

You make me laugh too, 'specially when you try to create food when you're drunk.

I wouldn't recommend training actual cats to do anything more specific than pee outdoors though.

Then I shall don a cat costume and show them how to pee outdoors :woo:
Reply 2330
That was eventful.
Original post by mmmpie

The librarians at my uni were clearly ex-Panzer SS. Utterly miserable and burning up with hate. I was once told to leave the library, because I coughed a couple of times in the quiet study area. :lolwut:

Fascists. :colonhash:
Reply 2332
Original post by Mad Vlad
The librarians at my uni were clearly ex-Panzer SS. Utterly miserable and burning up with hate. I was once told to leave the library, because I coughed a couple of times in the quiet study area. :lolwut:

Fascists. :colonhash:

Ours are nowhere near that bad. In fact, that makes our librarians seem like charming socialites :biggrin:
Reply 2333
Dropped my phone :frown:. It is smashed :frown:. And as I've already claimed on my insurance, my excess is £50 :frown:. So I may get a new, slightly cheaper one, cancel my phone insurance, and get some money back by sending this one to be recycled (even though the screen is smashed, I can still get £75 for it!)

And what a day if you're a football fan.
Reply 2334
Original post by Crisps
Dropped my phone :frown:. It is smashed :frown:. And as I've already claimed on my insurance, my excess is £50 :frown:. So I may get a new, slightly cheaper one, cancel my phone insurance, and get some money back by sending this one to be recycled (even though the screen is smashed, I can still get £75 for it!)

And what a day if you're a football fan.

My heart has just started to slow down.
I don't see are librarians. Mainly because I hardly ever go to the library but when I do I use the self service to not have to bother talking to them.

Also trying to do ethics with a hangover is god awful.
Reply 2336
Original post by Laertes
My heart has just started to slow down.

Sky Sports News have just relayed the reactions in the studio between the full time whistle sounding at Sunderland, and Man City scoring their third. Utterly, utterly hilarious. :biggrin:

Nice to see a different team winning it.
Reply 2337
Original post by Crisps
Sky Sports News have just relayed the reactions in the studio between the full time whistle sounding at Sunderland, and Man City scoring their third. Utterly, utterly hilarious. :biggrin:

Nice to see a different team winning it.

The look on Phil Jones' face when he realises is absolutely priceless.
Original post by The Fez
Is it marching band? At my old school I think when people audition for marching band they also have to be able to do all the dance moves as my school's marching band was one of those dancing/marching ones. You'll do brilliantly! :h:

It's not marching band, no. It's samba, where the most complicated thing we normally have to do is walk in time with the music! I've also been told not to take an instrument...weirder and weirder...

I have been to 4 counties in the last 24 hours. I'm shattered. *collapses*
Reply 2339
Original post by Crisps
Dropped my phone :frown: . It is smashed :frown:

:console:

Original post by Crisps
... get some money back by sending this one to be recycled (even though the screen is smashed, I can still get £75 for it!)

At least it's not all bad.

I just checked envirofone and they will pay over £100 for one in full working order :eek: Quite surprised by that.

While we're on the subject of phones, I was talking to someone at work about their iPhone and they told me they pay over £60 a month for it... on a 24 month contract :indiff:

£50 contract and £12 a month insurance. They be crazy :erm:

Latest