The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
Nobody has posted any eye-candy in this thread for ages. :wink:

If this applies to you, good luck with exams!
Reply 4081
Original post by L.O.V.E.

Well then, instead of moaning about it, get posting!
Original post by Crisps
Well then, instead of moaning about it, get posting!

:ditto:

could do with something nice to look at
Anyone heard the new Daniel Bedingfield single? All I can say is in comparison to his good stuff like 'James Dean (I Wanna Know) and 'Gotta Get Thru This', 'Secret Fear' has been a disappointment considering its his first single since his seven year hiatus :/
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Anyone heard the new Daniel Bedingfield single? All I can say is in comparison to his good stuff like 'James Dean (I Wanna Know) and 'Gotta Get Thru This', 'Secret Fear' has been a disappointment considering its his first single since his seven year hiatus :/

I gotta get thru this is a worthy classic, everything else he's done has been terrible
Original post by seanfromtheblock
I gotta get thru this is a worthy classic, everything else he's done has been terrible

I seem to remember getting so annoyed when Emmerdale used 'If you're not the one' in one of their wedding episodes - it's cos I like the song, but cannot stand Emmerdale Farm - such a boring show!!! I've had more fun watching Neighbours - and Neighbours is depressing enough lol!
Original post by Revd. Mike
I am also one of those people who loves to bake but rarely eats that much of my baked goods. I usually just bake for other people. I don't really have much of a sweet tooth these days.

Original post by Revd. Mike
That is my speciality. Booze in general to be honest, but it kind of carries over into my baking. I think the weirdest thing I ever devised was Red Bull sponge with Jägermeister frosting :tongue: It was a lot nicer than it might sound :h:

You sound like the perfect housemate. So I have three questions:
1. Where'd you live?
2. When can I move in?, and
3. Will you bake something with tequila in it?

Thank you! :ta:
Ugh why does Channel Five HAVE to put something decent on when I want to sleep ?!
Original post by L.O.V.E.

He who identifies the problem is assigned to fix it.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

:fyi: Daniel Bedingfield has always been a disappointment.
Reply 4090
Afternoon, gays.

Reply 4091
Final exam in two and a bit hours. Why didn't someone tell me these were happening sooner, I could have revised. :colonhash:
Original post by dbmag9
Final exam in two and a bit hours. Why didn't someone tell me these were happening sooner, I could have revised. :colonhash:

Don't make me go back through all your posts to find evidence :p:
Reply 4093
Went for a bike ride from 12-4 AM.

Found a homeless guy under a bridge, climbed up beside him, woke him up, found some crack needles and stuff. Hahaha and a missing poster.

Original post by Mr. Snrub
You sound like the perfect housemate. So I have three questions:
1. Where'd you live?
2. When can I move in?, and
3. Will you bake something with tequila in it?

Thank you! :ta:

Hehe, thanks. Unfortunately my flat's pretty small and is owned by my flatmate so you probably can't move in, but visitors are always welcome :tongue: And yes, I've made a tequila sunrise cake a few times that's always been quite a success.
I've got that stupid jittery feeling you get when you're waiting for something. Except I'm not expecting anything. :erm:

Maybe the 2* free iced coffees from Costa earlier have something to do with it.

*BOGOF on iced coffee today, and I used the points on my loyalty card to pay anyway. Not a huge fan of Costa/Starbucks/etc, but free coffee FTW!
Reply 4096
woo done *drinks more*
Reply 4097
One more exam :sad:
I has a haircut, it's much shorter than I've had it in a while, and I'm not convinced :frown:

I've somehow managed to make my head look massive by getting rid of most of the hair. Not quite sure how that happened.
Original post by seanfromtheblock
I has a haircut, it's much shorter than I've had it in a while, and I'm not convinced :frown:

I've somehow managed to make my head look massive by getting rid of most of the hair. Not quite sure how that happened.

Your best bet is to get some mousse or gel and style it, so it takes people's attention away. It's worked for me though I have no real need for either at the moment.

Latest