Same :holmes:
Reply 4621
Original post by The Puppet Master
I'm interested to know what you did :beard:

I didnt do anything...
Hello everyone :smile: not been on this thread in a while
Original post by WakiMaki
I didnt do anything...

So why would the LGBT people not be on terms with you... Je suis confus.
:woo:
Reply 4624
Back, the shifts were alright. Tired now though.
Evening all :hat2:
Reply 4626
http://dailycurrant.com/2012/07/03/santorum-claims-thought-grindr-coffee-app/ :awesome:

And re dating a trans person, I'd probably be OK with it; I don't think I'd be that bothered by a guy I liked having different bits to normal, to be honest.
Original post by dbmag9
http://dailycurrant.com/2012/07/03/santorum-claims-thought-grindr-coffee-app/ :awesome:

And re dating a trans person, I'd probably be OK with it; I don't think I'd be that bothered by a guy I liked having different bits to normal, to be honest.

I just posted that on my Tumblr :rofl:
Reply 4628
Original post by Revd. Mike
I just posted that on my Tumblr :rofl:

You posted my feelings about dating trans people on your Tumblr? :s-smilie:
Original post by dbmag9
You posted my feelings about dating trans people on your Tumblr? :s-smilie:

Yep. Before you even posted them here. I'm inside your head, Bregman.

No, the Grindr thing. Although I am saddened that it didn't actually happen. I'd seen it from multiple sources so I thought it was genuine, turns out they were all sourced from the parody article ><
We've run out of squash. What a shame, I'll have to drink cider.
Reply 4631
Original post by Terpsikhore

I want your problems.
Original post by Terpsikhore

Reply 4633
^That reminds me, I need to try the pear 'cidre'
Reply 4634

In all honesty I would have to think long and hard about it. I am currently dating someone who is GQ, but transition can place a lot of strain on a relationship, having two people transitioning is even harder. I would also find it difficult to date someone who is MtF because I want what they want to get rid of, but if I liked the person enough then I would think about it... (that was probably a really transphobic comment from a trans* person)
Reply 4636
So why would the LGBT people not be on terms with you... Je suis confus.
:woo:

Im just saying i dont agree with some of the things they do >.> i never did anything to them.
Original post by WakiMaki

Im just saying i dont agree with some of the things they do >.> i never did anything to them.

Okay :h: Fair enough.

Not sure who was in the 'old group' but these guys are an awesome bunch :awesome:
Reply 4638
Okay :h: Fair enough.

Not sure who was in the 'old group' but these guys are an awesome bunch :awesome:

Yeh my memory fails me anyways, i hardly remember much.. but i do remember a few names.
Seattle is pretty looking forward to independence day tomorrow (or alternatively rogue colony day for any imperialists out there)

Pride thus will not happen. Hope everyone who goes has fun

Oh mike San fran was very gay friendly. Much of their bridges had rainbows painted across them. Although I don't rate much else in California beyond national parks (I disliked LA)

Latest