The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thurin
Isn't it wonderful - if you're not straight, people tend to dismiss you as just gay and in denial.

And if there's one thing I've learnt from the last few days, it's that university LGBT societies seem to be full of bigots and self-righteous people :frown:

That's why I have avoided telling people about my sexuality. I'm not worried about homophobia as much as I really don't want to get into justifying my own sexuality.

IKR. Now they have ensured I will never feel comfortable joining, great for a LGBT society, that. :rolleyes:
Original post by sarahsmurf
See this is why I'm confused, she said she wanted to add me on fb but never did :s-smilie: thats why I'm wondering if I should text her? :s-smilie: #rejected ?

So remind her :smile: Nothing lost by trying!
Original post by Mad Vlad
So remind her :smile: Nothing lost by trying!

I know i should lol just don't know what to say!
Question, Should I text the girl I hooked up with? Have her number but not her name? lol :confused:

Just text something casual, what can you lose?
just dont do what someone did to me and go all U'haul scary in a text haha
Original post by lcsurfer

haha oh god no :s-smilie: even i can tell thats a bad move lol x
haha oh god no :s-smilie: even i can tell thats a bad move lol x

How about something along the lines of:

Hey it's <insert name> from the other night, thought i'd drop you a text to see how you are and all. I had a hellish hangover the next day! just wondering if you fancied getting a drink sometime?

^^ i had that text a while ago... and thought it was a respectable text to be honest..

The word commitment scares me let alone Uhaul lol x
Original post by lcsurfer

:rofl:

sarahsmurf, lcsurfer's advice is good. :yep:
It was great meeting you guys yesterday! Sorry I left early, I got cupcakes when I came home though :biggrin:. So maybe I am not so sorry LOOOOL :tongue:
Just bought a train ticket, only for the event I'm attending to be cancelled with an hour's notice. Grr. Cross.
It's official, I'm the only one out of all my friends (well good friends) who isn't sexually active :erm:
Reply 1050
Currently watching Chelsea-Spurs. Mmm, Gareth Bale :love:
done, texted *miniheartattack* don't know why I'm feeling so weird :s-smilie:
done, texted *miniheartattack* don't know why I'm feeling so weird :s-smilie:

If you never ask, you'll never know. At least you'll know now
Reply 1053
I have been defrosting the freezer! It has been exciting. :yep:
Reply 1054
Had to be at work at 8 this morning. Omg so tired. The boyfriend wanted to go out walking when I got back and I accidentally laughed in his face :colone:

In other news I luff buying things and drinking booze :coma:
My house is too full of testosterone watching the football... the disadvantage of being the only girl in my family! I can't stand football
Original post by cpdavis
It's official, I'm the only one out of all my friends (well good friends) who isn't sexually active :erm:

I highly doubt that!!!
Reply 1057
Hope you all had fun meeting up! I was going to come but I got distracted by a friend in shoreditch :P
Reply 1058
All the ice is gone! I am truly the master of this freezer.

Also, hah, young Russell Tovey in a Poirot episode. :p:
Tuned in 5 minutes before the end of Jurassic Park just to hear the theme played during the credits, and the sodding channel played adverts over the top of it. :angry:

First world problems, I know. :tongue:

Latest