The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only 400 words into my case report for next friday and I am already not giving a damn.

Why can't I just present the damn thing rather than having to, 'write up'

Ok as it is the only piece of work I have to submit and it's mark has no bearing on my grade other than I have to pass I really shouldn't moan. But still...

I just don't see the point in having to fill it with fluff because I have a concise writing style. I hate minimum word limits.
Original post by InPlainSight
Argh. Yeah, I saw that yet more of people say being Bi is 'trendy' and Bi people are really gay. :frown:

The annoying thing is it's really not trendy, I feel like I've been kicked out of the lgbt society because I'm in a relationship with a guy and a few of my friends are no longer talking to me after admitting they don't like the idea of me with a guy (WTF?!) However, it seems that I'm more approachable by straight girls now they're not worried I won't rape them.

Oh the joyfulness of bisexuality.
:rolleyes:
Reply 1322
Original post by The Puppet Master
The annoying thing is it's really not trendy, I feel like I've been kicked out of the lgbt society because I'm in a relationship with a guy and a few of my friends are no longer talking to me after admitting they don't like the idea of me with a guy (WTF?!) However, it seems that I'm more approachable by straight girls now they're not worried I won't rape them.

Oh the joyfulness of bisexuality.
:rolleyes:

That's ridiculous and those people are *****.

I get you with the joys of bisexuality, though: When it's good, you're getting the best of both worlds but when it's bad, you get the worst of both worlds.

It can also be crazy confusing but that's a whole other rant.
Reply 1323
Original post by thurin
Bah, please. If you think German grammar is hard, you should see Russian.

Seen it, studied it, dropped out of a degree in it :h:

Original post by Ars Ludicra
Bitch, please. I have two words for you. Ancient Greek.

Although I am going to be nice because you have a hard collection-filled day.

Also, I am massively appreciating your filthy Anglo-Saxon. Ancient smut is something of a hobby of mine. If anyone is interested I can hook you up. :wink: Haha.

Using Ancient Greek as a trump card in linguistic pissing contests seems like the only real benefit to learning it :fyi:

Original post by Revd. Mike
:teehee:

Oh you scamp.
Reply 1324
I have muthalovin EXAMS coming up. So I am going to drown my sorrows tonight in McDonalds and wine.

Because I am a classy bitch.
Original post by Ars Ludicra
Bitch, please. I have two words for you. Ancient Greek.

This. Ho to etc. nearly made me cry. And that's, like, lesson one.

Original post by paddy
Using Ancient Greek as a trump card in linguistic pissing contests seems like the only real benefit to learning it :fyi:

The only other benefit I found was that it taught me the word 'aporea'. It makes me look educashioned edukayted well smart.

On a less Hellenic note, I'm baking muffins. :biggrin:
Reply 1326
Original post by Terpsikhore
This. Ho to etc. nearly made me cry. And that's, like, lesson one.

The only other benefit I found was that it taught me the word 'aporea'. It makes me look educashioned edukayted well smart.

On a less Hellenic note, I'm baking muffins. :biggrin:

Your post is irrelevent, I know the Latin word for mooing :fyi:

It's mugitus :fyi:
Reply 1327
Bah, revision + essay + past paper + more maths. :frown:

Original post by paddy

inb4 correction from someone other than me.
Original post by paddy

I know the Latin word for the sound a kiss makes.

Spoiler

Reply 1329
I know the Greek for putting a radish up someone's bum?
Original post by dbmag9
I know the Greek for putting a radish up someone's bum?

Pssh. EVERYONE knows that one.

Stephen Fry taught me. :colondollar:
Reply 1331
Original post by dbmag9
Bah, revision + essay + past paper + more maths. :frown:

inb4 correction from someone other than me.

No need for a correction, it's accurate :cool:

Btw my wine is great thanks for asking.

It's Saturday, it's 1.15am and I think my brain is telling me it's too late to write :frown:
Saturday spent in front of my dissertation and an easter egg... can someone please throw some motivation my way?
Reply 1334
Fluffed up in a bright pink wig and scarf flogging clothes. As you do on a Saturday.
Why do I smell like coconut?
I got a new job. I think going to the interview half cut improved it... :thumbsup:
Going on a trebles bar crawl last night probably wasn't the smartest idea, I'm absolutely dying.

I've also just agreed to go and see the Osmonds tonight. I can't decide if it will be awful or hilarious
Original post by goodcookies
I got a new job. I think going to the interview half cut improved it... :thumbsup:

Congrats, where you going to be working?
Reply 1339
Collections are over! Logic went fine, I think. Now I have a crapton of work for the weekend, and there's a bop this evening that I will probably end up going to (though I don't have a costume - Moulin Rouge, anyone?). Ah, Oxford.

Latest