The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1880
Original post by Mad Vlad
Why?

(Welcome btw :smile:)

Haha! I never fancy gay guys (well fancied 2 in my life, and after dating one for a few weeks I suddenly didn't)

We are all the same though right? Love the straights/unattainables?
Reply 1881
Original post by BigDirty
Haha! I never fancy gay guys (well fancied 2 in my life, and after dating one for a few weeks I suddenly didn't)

Somewhere in the region of 1 in 12 guys is gay or bi, so sooner or later you're bound to get lucky.

Hi btw :smile:
Reply 1882
Original post by Liam_G
Oh, I wasn't thinking about buying the outfit, just the jacket. Them trousers with the crotch where the knees should be is weird.

Ugh, agreed. Really dislike those drop-crotch trousers that are trendy just now :s-smilie:

Hey. I am new. I filled out that mad questionnaire and made myself sound extremely dull.

22, gay, Pharmacy Student, forever alone.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! ^_~

Hi :h:

Oh I have a tendency to do that myself, although I suspect in part due to my uselessness at anything remotely resembling a relationship :tongue:
Oh on the fashion front I have no idea. I dislike most fashion. It seems so unnecessarily complicated. Although sometimes I get in the mood for it.
Reply 1885
HAHA! Grindr is also the devil...
Original post by Liam_G
Oh, I wasn't thinking about buying the outfit, just the jacket. Them trousers with the crotch where the knees should be is weird.

I do not understand the fashion for trousers that make the wearer look as though they've filled their nappy.

Hey. I am new. I filled out that mad questionnaire and made myself sound extremely dull.

Hello!

I've broken a nail. Who knew nail beds bled so much?
Reply 1887

How very dare you!
Original post by Terpsikhore
I do not understand the fashion for trousers that make the wearer look as though they've filled their nappy.

Hello!

I've broken a nail. Who knew nail beds bled so much?

Meeeeee I did!
Do I win a prize :tongue:

I don't have it...What makes it the devil though?
Reply 1889
Everyone is so nice here!? I enjoy this...

It just addictive and full of tossers (some literally...)
Reply 1890
I had a look at Tom's Grindr. Seems to be a place where nearby guys post pictures of either their faces but not their bodies, or their bodies but not their faces.
Reply 1891
Hey gays, long time no see. I have been lurking but too busy-guilty to post. Just found out I'm going to (to judge the European debating championships in) Belgrade this summer!

Original post by Liam_G

Might buy this. Can't decide whether I like the jacket or just the guy who's wearing it.

Nom. If it comes with the model I'll have two, please. :yep:

Hey, welcome, tell us about yourself. If you had to choose between being nibbled to death by ducks or licked to death by kittens, which would you pick?

I felt very boring when I first filled in that questionnaire, they let me blather on here anyway. :tongue:

I know that feeling... :colonhash:
Reply 1893
Original post by dbmag9

Hey, welcome, tell us about yourself. If you had to choose between being nibbled to death by ducks or licked to death by kittens, which would you pick?

Haha!! I hate cats but being nibbled to death sounds painful. So licked. Surely everyone would pick that!? Or is being licked really tickley and would take a long time?

Hard question...
Reply 1894
Everyone is so nice here!? I enjoy this...

It just addictive and full of tossers (some literally...)

Grindr really is terrible I think. I don't use it but I'm under the impression that it's just full of dicks and racists. "Not into black guys, indians, asians, fem guys and if you're as old as my dad don't even bother" etc. full of those kinds of comments... Those that discriminate, masturbate. I think if guys on grindr spent more time on their descriptions saying what they ARE looking for and not what they're NOT looking for then they would have more success. You get me?!
Original post by L.O.V.E.
Grindr really is terrible I think. I don't use it but I'm under the impression that it's just full of dicks and racists. "Not into black guys, indians, asians, fem guys and if you're as old as my dad don't even bother" etc. full of those kinds of comments... Those that discriminate, masturbate. I think if guys on grindr spent more time on their descriptions saying what they ARE looking for and not what they're NOT looking for then they would have more success. You get me?!

Well saying I only want white people under the age of 35 would have been significantly faster than that :tongue:

I presume it is partly because they get fed up of the 400000000 person they are not interested in messaging. But then I don't have it so I couldn't say. I could get it and see what happens. But then I would need a picture and well urgh.

Also as a heads up being nibbled by ducks could probably never kill you. We have wild ones that vist so I know (the bloody female nibbles my toes when I revise in the garden to remind me to feed her...cheeky sod.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1896

I get you! Interesting...

I just need a tattooed doctor who likes xbox, reading and eating.
Too much to ask for?
Reply 1897
Haha!! I hate cats but being nibbled to death sounds painful...

I get you! Interesting...

I just need a tattooed doctor who likes xbox, reading and eating.
Too much to ask for?

damn 3/4 (well 3 eventually...3 more years)
Reply 1899

Those kind of profiles aren't normally from guys looking for a relationship though, and when they're just looking for casual things I can see the logic behind being as specific as possible. I don't think those kind of profiles are short on success, really. You don't have to be racist to have a 'type'. :s-smilie:

Latest