What do you think of "The railway children" by Edith Nesbit? Watch

sergioib
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
If someone has read THE RAILWAY CHILDREN by EDITH NESBIT, what do you think of it?

I'm currently reading it, I have already read around 100 pages of it. I find it quite interesting since it brings me to the UK again... It's really enjoyable for me but I'd like to know what you think of it, thanks.
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love The Railway Children. It's a Classical favourite of mine. I've read it so many times but the last time I read it was about 4 or 5 years ago or more now!:eek: I'm glad you're enjoying it. Read the book first before you watch the film, if you haven'talready.:rolleyes:
sergioib
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
No, I think I had heard there was a film of it but I think I wouldn't know how to get it here in Spain... I bought the book in the UK.
milady
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i loved it when i read it but i can't remember the plot any more. interesting, didn't know there was a film.
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You didn't know there was a film?!? It's fantastic! They have an avalance and all the trees just slide down the hill. It's amazing.

Yeah, the book's good too
Showsni
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's very good. Most of E. Nesbit's books are... Five Children and It, the Treasure Seekers, the Enchanted Castle, etc.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got bored of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise