Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If they can still walk they obviously haven't had a head transplant (one of a possible few side-effects)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Fat Mel)
    A more modern method is the removal of the head via the neck and the reattachment of a less painful head. This method, although risky, has clear medical and cosmetic advantages - as well as being handy for the man on the most wanted list!
    Ah! Clearly you have not been paying attention to Biological Sciences, in the last but 1 issue, it was clearly stated that this process had quite unwelcome effects on the stomach, whereby the digestive system will go into meltdown. Highly undesirable

ReputationRep:
    True, but it alleviates some of the discomfort brought on by a painful migraine.

ReputationRep:
    Pills are for wimps and druggies. Either drink yourself into a stupor or ignore the pain/tunnel vision etc. You can do it.
    It is clear you have never had a migraine. If you say you have I will take this as a lie.

ReputationRep:
    i hate the weird shapes and faint and sick feeling i get, the pain for me is bearable, so im lucky in that respect.

ReputationRep:
    once i was at town with a migraine with a few mates and i didnt wanna go home because i felt embarrassed to say i had to go because of a migraine (they wudnt understand) so i stayed in town for like an hour with this migraine. it was like being drunk, i was talkin to strangers.. oh and i threw up. thought i was gonna die from the pain. thinking back, how did i survive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    once i was at town with a migraine with a few mates and i didnt wanna go home because i felt embarrassed to say i had to go because of a migraine (they wudnt understand) so i stayed in town for like an hour with this migraine. it was like being drunk, i was talkin to strangers.. oh and i threw up. thought i was gonna die from the pain. thinking back, how did i survive.
    Ah. . .but now you are the better man for it, quite unlike that so called 'Big Fat Mel'

ReputationRep:
    Sitjius, you might need a transplant then...

ReputationRep:
    a nightmere!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sitjius, you might need a transplant then...
    Watch out for your digestory tracts:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem Makky, digestive tracts look after themselves more or less, despite the possible side-effects of the ole transplants. You ought to do more thorough research.

ReputationRep:
    No, YOU ought to do more thorough research, you oaf!

ReputationRep:
    Now that is just downright hurtful, fool! My research is impeccable and I pity the poter who don't believe it so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makky_Legend)
    Ah. . .but now you are the better man for it, quite unlike that so called 'Big Fat Mel'
    It is different, I am not saying pills are for wimps..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.