?
Report 12 years ago
I lurve the nipple...wtf?
Oddity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How big are we talking here? I mean...how big can they get?
But no, I personally wouldn't mind bigger nipples....now thats a sentence I never thought I would have written down.
About the beer bellies...if moderate they are totally acceptable.
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As big as DINNER PLATES....the bigger the nipple, the harder they fall
Big Fat Mel
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Bigger actually and a nipple is a buoyancy aid rather than something that would make you fall Makky, elementary mistake there.
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think you will find that the nipple structure is comprised mainly from iron. In fact, at his death in 1964, "Big Nipple" Jim (as he was more fondly known) was found to have well over 2.4 molecular tonnes of iron-hardened nipples.

www.iron-nipplejim.net
Big Fat Mel
Report 12 years ago
Molar tonnes Makky. Moreover, Jim's theories have been widely discredited, especially by Professor Blucher who suggests that the nipple is actually a symbiotic, cheese based organism.
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
An interesting theory no doubt Mel, but may i remind you that Professor Blucher is now widely discredited, and disgraced by his shocking thesis that the human phallus is none other than a strange viral salami
Big Fat Mel
Report 12 years ago
I myself was disturbed by that revelation - it seems that Prof. Blucher is more interested in food products than in tissues. Nevertheless, her research on the nipple was thorough and I have yet to be convinced that it is anything but cheese.
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Big Fat Mel)
I disturbed - seems that Prof. Blucher is her nipple and I have yet to be convinced that it is anything but cheese.
Perhaps. . .may i recommend a little bread with that?
Big Fat Mel
Report 12 years ago
Bread and nipples!! Clearly you did not read the latest New Scientist which outlined the problems and potential drawbacks of introducing snack-like materials around organs, let's just say there can be explosive consequences which can be messy and embarrassing for the bread-eater involved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (155)
45.59%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.41%

Watched Threads