Turn on thread page Beta

Irish Neo Nazis meet in Dublin Mountains watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    How do you know that, Howie? :confused:
    Well, perhaps not Dublin itself but the story does start out by saying.....

THIS is the sickening
    and cowardly face of
    racism in Ireland.
    Skinhead thugs stand
    shoulder to shoulder in a
    united front against multicul-
    tural Ireland.
    Behind them, flags clearly
    displaying swastikas fly beside
    another one displaying the
    words "Erin Go Brea" —
    Ireland Forever.

so we're obviously talking about the Republic of Ireland and not NI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave777)
    he defeated Mike Tyson,
    branding it a victory of white
    over black.
    McBride was disgusted by
    this and hit back at the
    Stormfront Ireland member's.
    branding them cowards
    Ha! McBride would have been knocked all over the place when Tyson was in his prime! You'd have thought members of Stormfront would focus on aspects of White success that we clearly excel at and not boxing; something Black people tend to be better at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    So all the Irish are backward t-wats then? Not just those weirdo ulstermen.
    Has everybody lost the power of comprehension this morning? I should think what I am saying is pretty clear; that Ireland & Ulster both have their fair share of twatishness.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was just being flippant.... shouldn't that be 'twattishness'? I think Ulster has more, anyway

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was just being flippant.... shouldn't that be 'twattishness'. I think Ulster has more, anyway
    You may be right. Twattishness may be spelt with two tees. Not sure if Ulster has more ***** per head of population than Ireland. Never been to either.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually, a recent Interpol survey found that Ulster has 0.7 t-wats per capita, and Ireland merely 0.2. Isn't that right Vienna, you survey worshipper, you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    No I didn't! Read my post again.
    I would say however, that not all of Ireland is welcoming towards immigrants. Maybe they are in the Republic but I read everyday of terrible attacks and atrocities committed against ethnic minorities and immigrants in Northern Ireland, courtesy of the BBC News NI website.

You are saying that immigrants are welcome in the Republic of Ireland but are subject to everyday terrible attacks and atrocities in NI.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually, a recent interpol survey found that Ulster has 0.7 ***** per capita, and Ireland merely 0.2. Isn't that right Vienna?
    Depends on how you define *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Has everybody lost the power of comprehension this morning? I should think what I am saying is pretty clear; that Ireland & Ulster both have their fair share of twatishness.
    Just reading through I'm thinking the same...you've come under ridiculous and stupidly vitriolic attack for no apparent reason... you were just pointing out to the masses who were misconscruing this article that the people in question were Dubliners and are somehow an evil nazi bigot.etc.etc.

Infact, this comment:
    (Original post by Yawn)
    In general my impression of NI is not good. Weird people. They are descended from the Scots, after all
    Is derogatory, offensive, and completely missed by everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Depends on how you define *****
    They are defined as causing a per capita irritation level of 10 or more by the UNIT(United Nations Institute of Twatology). It is an interesting point though. Are there objective standards of Twattishness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Infact, this comment:

In general my impression of NI is not good. Weird people. They are descended from the Scots, after all

Is derogatory, offensive, and completely missed by everyone.
    Bound to say I agree. Small wonder then that Yawn sought to immediately shift the focus from this group of Irish skinheads to the "daily atrocities" she apparently hears about in NI.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Highly offensive Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Highly offensive Yawn.
    Outrageous. A very racist/nationalist attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Some people do sink to such lows, it may be personal issues, although, maybe together, we can help Yawn become a better person on the inside....

ReputationRep:
    Here's a point. Ireland only has what you call mountains, and even then, BARELY mountains, in the southwest, Co. Kerry. Nowhere near Dublin.

ReputationRep:
    The Wicklow mountains are near to Dublin.
    for example:

ReputationRep:
    Pah. Mere hills.

ReputationRep:
    having walked there - they're worth the trip...anyway, the article photos are just blokes infront of trees, so most hilly areas would suffice.

ReputationRep:
    Some people do sink to such lows, it may be personal issues, although, maybe together, we can help Yawn become a better person on the inside....
    Perhaps professional counselling could help. Also, music therapy can be very useful. Merely sitting and listening to soothing music (or the sounds of whales and sea birds) may help to calm Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    Out with nationalism and racial prejudice, in with whalesong.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.