Turn on thread page Beta

Irish Neo Nazis meet in Dublin Mountains watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yawn, please don't get me started. Just stop Loyalist-bashing, and we'll all be OK. You won't get flamed to within an inch of your life, and I won't get perm banned.

ReputationRep:
    They talked about this on Irish radio, you can download the file here
    http://rapidshare.de/files/13866166/AK2006.wma.html

(Original post by Howard)
    Well, perhaps not Dublin itself but the story does start out by saying.....

THIS is the sickening
    and cowardly face of
    racism in Ireland.
    Skinhead thugs stand
    shoulder to shoulder in a
    united front against multicul-
    tural Ireland.
    Behind them, flags clearly
    displaying swastikas fly beside
    another one displaying the
    words "Erin Go Brea" —
    Ireland Forever.

so we're obviously talking about the Republic of Ireland and not NI.
    No, nothing is obvious when it comes to Ireland! That is why I recalled dave to name the newspaper so as we can check it out for ourselves, rather than rely on what might be misleading information.

NI borders on the Republic - what's to stop some NI people going across the border to have a nice little picnic in the Dublin mountains - distances between places in Ireland are not as wide as they are in the US.

Apart from all that, at least Nazism is anathema to the Irish as much as it is to the rest of the civilised world.

(Original post by Howard)
    I would say however, that not all of Ireland is welcoming towards immigrants. Maybe they are in the Republic but I read everyday of terrible attacks and atrocities committed against ethnic minorities and immigrants in Northern Ireland, courtesy of the BBC News NI website.

You are saying that immigrants are welcome in the Republic of Ireland but are subject to everyday terrible attacks and atrocities in NI.
    You have done a Vienna and taken my response to es77x out of context. He made the claim that Ireland is welcoming to immigrants. I said that maybe they were in the Republic but certainly, from what I read frequently on the BBC NI website, the North is not that welcoming.

I could not challenge him about the Republic since I don't get to read the same things about them on the BBC.

ReputationRep:
    With a membership of 6, I shouldn't worry about the Nazy party taking over the Dail anytime soon.

(Original post by naivesincerity)
    Some people do sink to such lows, it may be personal issues, although, maybe together, we can help Yawn become a better person on the inside....
    Since biker tried to attribute your posts to me, I think you should be honest enough to own up to it yourself.

In general my impression of NI is not good. Weird people. They are descended from the Scots, after all
    Your post #16.

All those who have been 'sucked in' by bikers deception can apologise in writing to me on this thread.

(Original post by Agent Smith)
    yawn, please don't get me started. Just stop Loyalist-bashing, and we'll all be OK. You won't get flamed to within an inch of your life, and I won't get perm banned.
    Use your undoubted intelligence and see how you've been played for a fool ^

ReputationRep:
    Shocking slurs.

Shocking slurs.
    Absolutely - so how about apologising to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Use your undoubted intelligence and see how you've been played for a fool ^
    I apologise. I didn't read that far back, I just assumed the quote was accurate. More fool me.

In general, though, I still dispute the claims that Northern Ireland is somehow a BAD place to be, and the Free State a GOOD one, regarding ethnic minorities.

ReputationRep:
    Just a wee joke Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    How about regarding being English in the free state as opposed to Ulster AgentSmith?

(Original post by Agent Smith)
    I apologise. I didn't read that far back, I just assumed the quote was accurate. More fool me.

In general, though, I still dispute the claims that Northern Ireland is somehow a BAD place to be, and the Free State a GOOD one, regarding ethnic minorities.
    I agree with you totally, Agent Smith. There is always good and bad in every nation, and to think otherwise would be foolish.

The NSRUS has been trying for some years to foster Neo-Nazism in Ireland. I am providing a link going way back to July, 2003.

http://www.cronaca.com/archives/001243.html

It takes a real man to say sorry - your apology is welcome.

Just a wee joke Yawn.
    I'm still waiting for apologies from you in particular, from Howie with whom I am not best pleased, and most of all, from that duplicititous biker (what's his name?) snake-in-the-grass. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)

It takes a real man to say sorry
    I've only ever honoured one TSR person with an apology, and that was Vienna. But ner ner ne ner ner. You're not getting one.

I've only ever honoured one TSR person with an apology, and that was Vienna. But ner ner ne ner ner. You're not getting one.
    OK - little boy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    C'est mon plaisir, mon petit meard du cochon.

ReputationRep:
    How about regarding being English in the free state as opposed to Ulster AgentSmith?
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    Will an Englishman fare better in the Republic or NI?

C'est mon plaisir, mon petit meard du cochon.
    Shouldn't it be 'ma petite'?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.