Turn on thread page Beta

Do you prefere the chase or being chased? watch

ReputationRep:
    When there is someone you like, do you prefere to get the guy/girl to fancy you or vice versa?

ReputationRep:
    ooh the chase def. even tho ive never had it last more than 5 mins :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer being chased

ReputationRep:
    i like being chased by ultra hunks. i hate being chased by losers
    i dont like chasing..but i love flirting with someone and initiating contact.

ReputationRep:
    To the hunt! Tally ho! There'll be man-meat for everyone!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I lost my eyes to an over-zealous manmeat hunt, damn them all

ReputationRep:
    I hate chasing being chased definetely!

ReputationRep:
    I like to be chased. Chasing a guy gets tremendously tedious and they give up so early...

ReputationRep:
    i think i like chasing because it's something to keep me entertained. Being chased is a little weird especially if u dnt like da person huz chasin u as mrteacher said.

ReputationRep:
    I like doing the chasing, its fun well I always have seem to done the chasing and its so good when you get what you want. It's not half as exciting to have someone like you and pester you hehe

ReputationRep:
    Both. But if I’m chasing he can’t be too “mean”, otherwise my confidence will dwindle and I’ll move on as a result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BouncyB)
    When there is someone you like, do you prefere to get the guy/girl to fancy you or vice versa?
    chased by hot girls. Even if I dont get with them its very flattering to find out people are attracted to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wednesburywench)
    I like doing the chasing, its fun well I always have seem to done the chasing and its so good when you get what you want. It's not half as exciting to have someone like you and pester you hehe
    No but it is exciting to have somone you actually like pester you :p:

ReputationRep:
    id prefer the chase, then being chased!
    iv been chased a few times, and i reckon it comes down to two things
    1) the person
    2) style of chase
    you can have a really cute girl after you but if she goes about it the wrong way, i doubt id get with her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firebird)
    I quite like being chased but only by someone I fancy.
    lol, yup, otherwise its just worrying

ReputationRep:
    Hey B good trade for you! U should do the chasing more! But that person doesn't worth your chase because he's leaving soon and there's no point of doing that. U might get hurt at the end.

ps: this is just my oppenion

ReputationRep:
    I love the chase. Don't really like men chasing me, but maybe that's cos in the past they've always been complete freaks.

ReputationRep:
    yea i hate men chasing me! I find it a little offputting. Altho when you like someone back it can be fun, but aslong as they arn't really wierd about it and always txt u etc, in my experienced being chased is annoying. Doing the chasing is much more satisfying!

ReputationRep:
    I like chasing as long as she is flirty kind of thing and I at least get some indication that she is indeed interested.

Being chased would be good too, but I think it'd make me respect the girl less somehow, as socially it's a man that does the chasing? I don't know, it's just the way i've been brought up.

But if I am gonna do the chasing she has to be a bit flirty, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer ermm, when its a bit of both, the 'flirting' stage.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2006
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.