The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I doubt anybody has driven round that track at 200mph, let alone a 14 or 16 year old boy.
gbduo
Oh and i'm not a chav, chavs go round and put body kits on their cars (and have 1Ltrs), i don't do that and just fiddle with the engine, much better!

Let it be known, if you drive around with Halfords House of Style bodykits, picnic table spoilers, stolen night club neons and have more stickers on your car than Formula 1, yet have a 1.3 or above; you're not a 'chav'.

To qualify, you must have a 1.0L.

:biggrin:
Reply 182
pghstochaj
You said SE, very different, if you meant a SE30 you would have said "SE30".

No because there was only ever one Diablo SE, the SE30. Go and check.

I assumed you knew your Diablos. Are you sure you are not mixed up with the SV? That was produced in 1999, not 1994 as i said, that was the SE.

Graham
Reply 183
snmichaels
Let it be known, if you drive around with Halfords House of Style bodykits, picnic table spoilers, stolen night club neons and have more stickers on your car than Formula 1, yet have a 1.3 or above; you're not a 'chav'.

To qualify, you must have a 1.0L.

:biggrin:

Bingo. Although my car is not modified at all, except in the engine dept :biggrin: . I.e. No bodykits, neons, or anything like that. Only stickers it has on it are for the tax disc!

Graham
Tailgaters...a gator is an alligator
gbduo
No because there was only ever one Diablo SE, the SE30. Go and check.

I assumed you knew your Diablos. Are you sure you are not mixed up with the SV? That was produced in 1999, not 1994 as i said, that was the SE.

Graham

Erm, do your research! The SE was made in 2001 after audi et al. took over, 42 cars were built, 3 were RHD. If you had driven a SE30, you would have said "SE30" not SE.

If you're going to make up BS, get it right!

P.s. ANY source, even wikipedia (!) will show you what an SE is.
Reply 186
Oh right i honestly didn't know that, i thought Diablo only ever made the 'SE' once because of their 30 year anniversary, hence the SE30, therefore i didn't see a need to put on the 30 at the end. Besides in my original post i said it was bought in 1994, you should have therefore realised that i meant the SE30 because the SE that was built according to you in 2001 was obviously not built in 1994...it didn't exist!

I would have thought with firstly just the date you should have been able to work out what car it was, as you had the date and the model, albeit without the 30 surely you could have worked it out!?

Stop being so pernickity! :biggrin:

Graham
gbduo
Bingo. Although my car is not modified at all, except in the engine dept :biggrin: . I.e. No bodykits, neons, or anything like that. Only stickers it has on it are for the tax disc!

Graham

I was being sarcastic.
Reply 188
snmichaels
I was being sarcastic.

I know :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending