This discussion is closed.
csouter
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am on Unit 3 - hardware & software & i have been given some hardware/software pictures which i need to find out which each is (i know that one is the speakers, one is a printer, a disk drive and a CD drive) but i need help with the others

So please help me!!!
MrJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can i make a suggestion:

WHY DONT YOU LOOK IN A BOOK!!! Go to the library - thats a room or building with lots of books in, find a GNVQ text book, or any other ICT text books you can get your hands on and match the pictures in the book to those on your worksheet.

Why not use the internet even - type into a search engine "Computer PArts" of "computer components" and you may well find what you are looking for.

You have been set what we call in the trade a FOFO exercise - this means F**K off and find out not a "ponder and hope the answers will magically appear" exercise!

regards Mr J
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MrJ)
Can i make a suggestion:

WHY DONT YOU LOOK IN A BOOK!!! Go to the library - thats a room or building with lots of books in, find a GNVQ text book, or any other ICT text books you can get your hands on and match the pictures in the book to those on your worksheet.

Why not use the internet even - type into a search engine "Computer PArts" of "computer components" and you may well find what you are looking for.

You have been set what we call in the trade a FOFO exercise - this means F**K off and find out not a "ponder and hope the answers will magically appear" exercise!

regards Mr J
I see you patience is finally wearing thin on these students with the lazyietise diesese. The sad fact is many people don't even know how to use a library.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I see you patience is finally wearing thin on these students with the lazyietise diesese. The sad fact is many people don't even know how to use a library.
Even sader part is that, they din't know the basic computer components
csouter
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I need help with unit 3 of IntermediateI CT

I am on project one and am stuck on the first task!

does anyone know what a Professional Specifican form for a computer looks like?

if yes send me a pic, discription or web address to:

[email protected]

PLEASE HELP !!!!
THANKS
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do you actually know anything? are you really a pleb or do you just act like one?

This stuff is pre GCSE.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (186)
33.57%
Receiving them online / by email (275)
49.64%
I still don't know (93)
16.79%

Watched Threads