Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am on Unit 3 - hardware & software & i have been given some hardware/software pictures which i need to find out which each is (i know that one is the speakers, one is a printer, a disk drive and a CD drive) but i need help with the others

So please help me!!!

ReputationRep:
    Can i make a suggestion:

WHY DONT YOU LOOK IN A BOOK!!! Go to the library - thats a room or building with lots of books in, find a GNVQ text book, or any other ICT text books you can get your hands on and match the pictures in the book to those on your worksheet.

Why not use the internet even - type into a search engine "Computer PArts" of "computer components" and you may well find what you are looking for.

You have been set what we call in the trade a FOFO exercise - this means F**K off and find out not a "ponder and hope the answers will magically appear" exercise!

regards Mr J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJ)
    Can i make a suggestion:

WHY DONT YOU LOOK IN A BOOK!!! Go to the library - thats a room or building with lots of books in, find a GNVQ text book, or any other ICT text books you can get your hands on and match the pictures in the book to those on your worksheet.

Why not use the internet even - type into a search engine "Computer PArts" of "computer components" and you may well find what you are looking for.

You have been set what we call in the trade a FOFO exercise - this means F**K off and find out not a "ponder and hope the answers will magically appear" exercise!

regards Mr J
    I see you patience is finally wearing thin on these students with the lazyietise diesese. The sad fact is many people don't even know how to use a library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I see you patience is finally wearing thin on these students with the lazyietise diesese. The sad fact is many people don't even know how to use a library.
    Even sader part is that, they din't know the basic computer components

ReputationRep:
    I need help with unit 3 of IntermediateI CT

I am on project one and am stuck on the first task!

does anyone know what a Professional Specifican form for a computer looks like?

if yes send me a pic, discription or web address to:

[email protected]

PLEASE HELP !!!!
    THANKS

ReputationRep:
    do you actually know anything? are you really a pleb or do you just act like one?

This stuff is pre GCSE.....

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.