School Fights Watch

Poll: Have you ever been in a school fight?
Yes (38)
42.22%
No (52)
57.78%
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Have you ever been in a school fight?

Post your memorable experiences here.

Personally, I've been in 3, one of which I lost.
Steve Stifler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We used to have a fight club in school inspired by the film. My personal record was 2wins and 1 loss, but the guys I lot to cheated, he punched me in the face which was against the rules.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We were in yr 6, it was just outside the school gates..big crowd gathered round i was scared but someone pushed me onto her and so we started fighting. She was waaay taller than me. But she had extensions. So i pulled them out

I haven't had a fight since.
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Year 8, with a friend. He punched me in the face once, I smiled, he punched me again. I went mental and started beating the crap out of him.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, some guy annoyed me in 2nd year (aged about 13-14) and I punched him. He cried. The first and only school fight I can remember.
Dimez
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pav27)
Year 8, with a friend. He punched me in the face once, I smiled, he punched me again. I went mental and started beating the crap out of him.
A 'friend' who punches you in the face?
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In something like year 6 or year 7 a girl I was having a petty argument with jumped out and pulled my hair, I smacked her with my schoolbag there was a little more school girl-style fighting and in the end we both backed off.
lil groovy dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No :angel:
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I had one in Year 5, with a guy from the year above. We were kicking/ hitting each other on the body, and then it ended in a kind of draw because he slapped me in the face and knocked off my glasses, and I turned round and started looking for them. By the time they were found a dinnerlady had come up, so it was over.
I can honestly say that I wasn't the one that started it though! I was walking across the playground, and a football rolled up to my feet so I gave it a kick. A guy came up and shouted at me and kicked me, so I kicked him back. He walked away and then a friend of his came up and did exactly the same thing! Looking back, I'm quite shocked at them really, at reacting so extremely - (and to girl who was younger than them to boot) but then both of them were quite unpleasant to me in general, so I shouldn't be surprised.
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
First day of high school me and an old friend got into a fight i beat him to the ground, then all the year 11s came running at us, i luckily got out before they could touch me while he continued to have the **** thouroughly kicked out of him. It was a lucky escape!
Second, a boy called me a Paki then spat at me, needless to say I was suspended that day coz of my actions (which I'd prefer not 2 say)
Thirdly, not rly a fight, I swapped some PS1 games for some Pokemon Cards, the games didnt work and the guy who was older than me showed me a knife. The next day I came in with a wrench, I was grassed up, and again suspended, however when the teachers came to know he showed me a knife, he was permanently excluded and I was allowed back! Yay!
Scipio
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
A 'friend' who punches you in the face?
You've never been in a fight with a friend? Especially at a young age?
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've been in a few small fights. When I was in junior school I got into a scrap with a lad (:eek: )...he was sort of really annoying me and was generally being a tit so I just pushed his head from behind and gave him a fat lip. (But it was fair scrap - except for the gender difference!)

Then this other time in that same year some random flipping psycho punched me square in the face - another lad. Because I'd "skitted his mum" (which I hadn't). That was shocking, because boys can't just go around punching girls in the faces. I had a black eye and everything.

I got into a recent scrap a year or so ago, and then I was going to get knifed because of it ^o) , but hey, that never happened.

But I've never been in any major fights; I don't like them and I think they are horrible. I try to stop them if they happen.
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The last fight I had was in Yr 8 (I'm in Yr 11 now) with a girl. Recently, I've wanted to fight, but restrained myself. I don't seem to lose my temper any more - things never make me so angry that I go crazy. I'm very calm...
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The last fight I was in was about was age 16/17. A friend of mine had said to me that morning, "Man, I want to get into a fight today!" He was a little weird and over aggressive. I laughed at him.

Then, in the last lesson, ANOTHER friend of mine was messing around in class and sort of slapped me in the back of the head too hard. The whole class gasped, and he laughed. I kept my cool 'til the end of the lesson. He thought I didn't care.

A walked up behind him, pulled him backwards to the ground and gently told him in his ear, "Don't f**king slap me again." He got up and shoved me, so I shoved him back. He shoved me once more and I decked him right in the eye. I'm pretty sure he swung and hit me back at some point but after that we were both rolling and punching on the floor until it was broken up.

The thing was, we weren't really mad at each other. We were cool right afterwards, laughing about it waiting for the principle.

I was any many scuffles before that, nothing serious. I quite enjoy a little bust up every now and again. Nothing serious. I've never made any enemies after a fight, we're almost always cool afterwards.
Dimez
Rep:
?
Year 7-I was minding my own business trying to get my art work out of the draw, this boy got in my way and told me not to get my work out, I ignored him and persisted. The boy pushes, so I drop my bag and push him back and he trips up onto a chair. I ended up pounding him on the head. Luckliy I never got in to trouble since he was the one who instigated the fight.

Year 9- I'd rather not divulge!

Year 11- Started on MSN. This boy in my year started giving me lip over the net, there wasn't much I could do over the net so I waited 'till the next day. Next day came. At break time, me and a few of my mates, went to his usual 'hang-out' place. I just pushed him against the wall and gave him a few swings. I felt kind of **** afterwards since he weren't retaliating so I apologised. Surprisingly, we're pretty good friends now.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone from the Wirral will automactally think Park High is a rough school, but they'd be surprised how many little fights go on, but anyway... I've never had a proper fight, i just tend to argue. Theres this person in my year who thinks he is part of this cool gang, so he goes round acting really funny (and slightly mongy) and he got mvoed into my tech class 1 lesson, then thought it would be funny to throw a pencil at me, so i throw 1 back, and he starts giving me abuse then, so i told him to shut up, then i said he looks like crazy frog (which he does) so then he threatened to beat me up after lesson, so i go outside lesson and he walks up to me trying to intimidate me, then when he notices im not trying to move away, he just says 'dont do it again' then walks off. :s:

3 weeks later he is suspended for hitting the librarian (who is a female), you should of seen the smile on my face, showed people he is a pathetic bully
browzer-911
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
had a few fights between years 7 - 10, one of which i was nearly charged with assault for even though i was only defending myself. used to get in quite alot because of the people i hung around with then who "encouraged" it to say the least.

stopped mucking about near the end of yr 10 and settled down for GCSE's

had a few "play fights" with friends (still do lol) which i guess were pretty violent as we did injure eachother but never a proper going for it fight.
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I once discovered a very disturbing part of my personality which I never want to see again. A guy at school was pushing me around (figuratively and literaly.) I went completely psyco, any way it ended with me coming to my senses trying to shove his head down a drain. This was many years ago and I havn't been in a fight since but any way don't prod me or I might go mad an kill you all. :p:
Lemonsoul
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not in school, only on the rugby pitch.
P1mP
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hahaaha what an interesting thread
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads