Turn on thread page Beta

wide fitting ballet pumps/flats watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have size 6 feet but are slightly wider than normal. Love wearing my flats but am a bit limited with ones I can buy because they are not very comfortable. Brough a wide fitting pair last year and their fantastic but am now having trouble finding any others. Any suggestions on where I can find some??

ReputationRep:
    I have exactly the same problem! I was gutted because I bought some gorgeous silver pumps from Faith the other day and had to take them back because they were too narrow- stupid feet!! Every high street shop I have tried are not wide enough.

I know Next do wide fitting shoes but not sure what sort of range they would have. You could try the Shoetailor website, again though, Im not sure what their range is like as Ive never bought off there. I think Evans might do wide fitting shoes too although Im not sure.

ReputationRep:
    evans, have some cool flats there shoes are slightly wider anyway and there is even the option of a wider shoe too i think! well, my mum has a bit of an obsession in there! x

ReputationRep:
    evans is a great one and not sure where in the country you are but was in new look in oxford street today and noticed they had a new range of wide fitting shoes, sandals and pumps! really lovely ones too!

ReputationRep:
    I have quite wide feet and I usually find a nice pair in New Look that fit me fine. x

ReputationRep:
    yeah, ive got a pair from evans before and they were very good. although some tends to be abit mumsy if you know what I mean. never thought about next, dont tend to shop in there but ill give it a try. I must admit new look is the best ive found so far. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i seem to be having the opposite problem, my feet are too narrow so they fall off any suggestions?

i know they do vary a bit with the style, but i undestand the frustration with the nicest ones happening to be the ones that don't fit... bah...

ReputationRep:
    www.vivaladiva.com (i think thats it) have a wide fitting section online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    www.vivaladiva.com (i think thats it) have a wide fitting section online
    oooh fab website!!!

ReputationRep:
    i got some nice basic gold ones from m and s, and some netting ones from a cheapy shop called priceless shoes, cheap n cheerful and to my suprise they fit my big feet!!

ReputationRep:
    Jones the Bootmaker is usually good for wider fits.

ReputationRep:
    New look shoes expand like anything.
    I've had three pairs of ballet pumps from there, and they just seem to grow :|
    Comfy as anything though =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subterfuge)
    i seem to be having the opposite problem, my feet are too narrow so they fall off any suggestions?

i know they do vary a bit with the style, but i undestand the frustration with the nicest ones happening to be the ones that don't fit... bah...
    go to www.frenchsole.com, amazing range, a bit pricey, but it's well worth investing in a good pair! They tend to be quite narrow so that should be good for you:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a pair of Wide Fit Ballet Pumps from the Matalan Web Site. They are really comfy and I love wearing them. They only have them in plain black but the price is a steal, only £6 a pair ! Have only had them a week but wearing them all the time, don't know how they will last but at that price I could afford to replace them (often) if I had to. Meanwhile I shall enjoy blissful comfort.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.