The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B - 19th June 2012 (Pre-release: Nepal)

Haven't yet got a copy of the pre-release material, but apparently it's on 'Investigating Nepal' according to this site:

http://zigzageducation.co.uk/synopses/4546-GEO4B-Pre-Release-Pack.asp?link=zzbe

[Edit: ZigZag answers on Page 4]
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I got it this morning, the information in the booklet is regarding:
- an intro to the geography of the Himalayas
- tourism and the fragile environment of Nepal
- household energy issues in Nepal
- national energy issues in Nepal
- the intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPCC)
- further research (aqa.org.uk/geo4b/june2012/images) and (http://practicalaction.org) :smile:

(hope I'm allowed to actually post this.. )
Reply 2
Original post by calamitysarah
I got it this morning, the information in the booklet is regarding:
- an intro to the geography of the Himalayas
- tourism and the fragile environment of Nepal
- household energy issues in Nepal
- national energy issues in Nepal
- the intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPCC)
- further research (aqa.org.uk/geo4b/june2012/images) and (http://practicalaction.org) :smile:

(hope I'm allowed to actually post this.. )

You are.

If you could scan it in or something that would be absolutely fantastic :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by calamitysarah
May have to settle for the "Or Something" :tongue: - my scanner just doesn't want to work. I've taken some (rather awful) photos of the pages until someone can scan and upload you a better copy :redface:. Page numbers at the top.
photo(1).jpg photo(2).jpg photo(3).jpg photo(4).jpg photo(5).jpg photo(6).jpg photo(7).jpg photo(8).jpg photo(9).jpg
(didn't post the contents page / front page - only allowed 10 attachments per post and the contents page I copied out in my last post :smile:)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks sooo much, I wasn't going to get this until after easter XD
what does everyone think of the pre-release so far?
I'm not sure at the moment - the topic sounds interesting, but there is loads of wordy information in the booklet, and theres a few pages on energy, which we didn't do at AS, so I might go through that module in the AS textbook.

Still not entirely sure what went wrong in January...
Reply 6
Wow that came out early, I'm sure when I did it in Jan we only had a month or so. Anyway, yeah looks quite interesting, certainly different from Poole! I've got a PDF version if anyone wants it

Also, I wonder if anyone's gonna be able to get their hands on the prised ZigZag teacher booklet, the one linked by the OP on the first post. Looks so useful, not sure it's worth £50 though :s-smilie:. Schools and colleges buy it however so maybe someone could sneak it out of there?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by dannyk
yeah looks quite interesting, certainly different from Poole! I've got a PDF version if anyone wants it

Also, I wonder if anyone's gonna be able to get their hands on the prised ZigZag teacher booklet, the one linked by the OP on the first post. Looks so useful, not sure it's worth £50 though :s-smilie:. Schools and colleges buy it however so maybe someone could sneak it out of there?

If I could have a copy that'd be great :smile:
Hopefully much better than Poole; that was so dull!
As for the ZigZag, I think our teacher is getting it... I'll upload it if we do! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by mattneal
If I could have a copy that'd be great :smile:
Hopefully much better than Poole; that was so dull!
As for the ZigZag, I think our teacher is getting it... I'll upload it if we do! :smile:

I'll message the link to you. Does anyone know if it'd be a problem putting the link up publicly?
If anyone has any of the zig-zag stuff, if they could upload/ pm it that would be amaaaziing! Thaaaaanks
PDF version of pre-release now online.
If anyone has access to the zig-zag booklet could you also please pm it to me as well :smile:
Reply 12
If anyone has access to the zig zag please share it or private message me. As lets be honest we want everyone to excel in this exam and for some of us its a re take. I would be very grateful. Thank You!
Reply 13
if anyone can get the zig zag booklet would be very greatful if it is posted or if someone can pm me! thanks
Reply 14
Does anyone have the zig zag booklet? which they could share here or send me on pm... it would be REALLY appreciated! i really need to get a good grade on this exam :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Unfortunately I don't think anyone's gonna have the ZigZag booklet guys, because I think it comes only in paper format (I think) so nobody's gonna scan in 50+ pages of a booklet they bought themselves for £50.
has anyone started working on it yet? no idea where to start!
Reply 17
I have the ZigZag booklet, if anyone needs it PM me.
Reply 18
hey please could i have a copy of the zig zag booklet ???
Reply 19
Sorry guys I have received a number of requests will reply to all shortly

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending