The Student Room Group

Society Sponsorship Help!

Hi,

I'm the finance officer for a society that produces a monthly online political journal and we're currently looking for corporate sponsorship. This is the first time we've done something like this, and I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice on how to go about it, who to contact, how much to charge etc. It's all so confusing!

The website is www.canvaspolitics.co.uk if anyone is interested. We have quite a high hit count for a uni website and we do reach a large number of students.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Just bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas now? I'd be really grateful for any help.
Reply 2
Original post by Keyblade92
Hi,

I'm the finance officer for a society that produces a monthly online political journal and we're currently looking for corporate sponsorship. This is the first time we've done something like this, and I was wondering if anyone on here had any advice on how to go about it, who to contact, how much to charge etc. It's all so confusing!

The website is www.canvaspolitics.co.uk if anyone is interested. We have quite a high hit count for a uni website and we do reach a large number of students.

Thanks!

I personally can't help you, but perhaps you should talk to the people who run societies at your university that do have corporate sponsorship. I've noticed that Economics, Law, and Finance societies at most universities are often sponsored, so I'd say your best bet would be to talk to the people who run those societies at your university/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending