This discussion is closed.
jpb
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, my investigation's on the effect of hydrogen peroxide concentration on the enzyme catalase. Pretty basic stuff.
Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if they knew any further areas of study or investigation other than using higher temps or higher concentrations to support basic theory i.e substrate-enzyme, saturation of all active sites.
Any help would be much obliged! cheers
Baby Ice
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jpb)
Hi, my investigation's on the effect of hydrogen peroxide concentration on the enzyme catalase. Pretty basic stuff.
Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if they knew any further areas of study or investigation other than using higher temps or higher concentrations to support basic theory i.e substrate-enzyme, saturation of all active sites.
Any help would be much obliged! cheers
iv just started doing my coursework for as level biology. my investigation on the effect of temperature on the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide using yeast. and i cant find that much that could help me, i wondered if there is any way you could i only got to this site thought reseaching it on google.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads