Choices choices choices... Watch

Azurephoenix
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I've worked my 6 applications down to a final two, Warwick and Imperial College London.
But now i'm faced with a dire choice...
I love Warwick because of the relaxed feeling brought about by the scenic and spatious campus, and the general buzz of the place.
But short of Oxbridge ICL is one of the most prestigious universities out there, which would be annoying to miss out on. But it's in London, whichcould or could not be a bad thing. I've always lived on the outskirts of a small town, so i don't know how the change will be, althrough I have a feeeling it would be dificcult.
I want to do a 4 year undergraduate course in physics and possibly stay on to to postgraduate work, sort of aiming in the general direction of research afterwards, so its a big choice. Both of them are fairly close in the league tables, but Imperial seems to have the lead slightly. And so far i've got offers from both.

Does anyone have any consoling thoughts that might help?
Edit: meant imperial, not university. keep getting the names mixed up :/.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Go and visit both again if possible, as they might be different to how you remember or they might look different in different seasons. Also, check the prospectus to see where the courses differ, and if there's any modules you'd really like or hate.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (173)
18.66%
No (561)
60.52%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise