Turn on thread page Beta

Is there something you'd like to do to someone you know... watch

ReputationRep:
    For once, I do believe I understand what you just said! *Becomes suddenly proud of self* "Mudman is the champion! *ahhhh! ahhhh!*" *Catches a glimpse of self in mirror. Suddenly loses all self-respect*

ReputationRep:
    What is everyone blathering on about?
    Please stick to what the thread is on about.
    If you have a strong disagreement with violent acts and stuff then put something benign instead. I never said it had to be nasty. Although it is interesting to see how many people have a rather 'sick' side to them...

I don't know what the monkey is. Tell us.

ReputationRep:
    For Gods' sake! RAPE! He was suggesting the poster meant RAPE!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Oh and no need to shout I can't hear ya being like over a computer. I'm guessing now ya wanna mow me over in ya car... or something.

And I think for someone to actually want to ape someone is a rather a sh*tl thing to do. This means men are stereotyped, and therefore women would be more cautious around us, thinking we might ape them. It pi**es me off.

And if I'd like to do something to someone (My nasty side coming out here, you were warned)
    I'd like to do the following to the following people

Rapists:
    Hang them up by their balls, and cut their ears off, shove a corkscrew in their navel, gouge their eyeballs out and inject them with Malaria. And then wrap a nappy with a real good mess in it around their face until they drop dead of Toxicplasmosis...

Paedophiles:
    Gut them until their bowels are resting nicely on their face, before feeding them through a mangle...

These type of people really sicken me. And although what I'd like to do may be harsh, and obviously I can't... I feel that those who say that's too much (although I expect others may even want more punishment) are still just masking a slight nod of agreement, and if not they should be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Thanks. Oh and no need to shout I can't hear ya being like over a computer. I'm guessing now ya wanna mow me over in ya car... or something.

And I think for someone to actually want to ape someone is a rather a sh*tl thing to do. This means men are stereotyped, and therefore women would be more cautious around us, thinking we might ape them. It pi**es me off.

And if I'd like to do something to someone (My nasty side coming out here, you were warned)
    I'd like to do the following to the following people

Rapists:
    Hang them up by their balls, and cut their ears off, shove a corkscrew in their navel, gouge their eyeballs out and inject them with Malaria. And then wrap a nappy with a real good mess in it around their face until they drop dead of Toxicplasmosis...

Paedophiles:
    Gut them until their bowels are resting nicely on their face, before feeding them through a mangle...

These type of people really sicken me. And although what I'd like to do may be harsh, and obviously I can't... I feel that those who say that's too much (although I expect others may even want more punishment) are still just masking a slight nod of agreement, and if not they should be.
    I concur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mudman)
    I concur.
    Concur?

With running me over

or

With what we should do to those people who should not be mentioned...

or

Both?

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooh

i'd like to stick chopsticks in someones eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what we should do to the people mentioned. I like you cheesecake bobby.

ReputationRep:
    Night C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mudman)
    Night C.
    Night.

ReputationRep:
    Night M. xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Night M. xxx
    Chopsticks huh... in eyes - sounds nasty... Anyone in perticular you would like to do it to?

I think stuffing someones head down the toilet would be something I'd like to do to an enemy. Especially if something nasty is in it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to stick chopsticks in deej2's eyes and then cook them and make him eat them.

mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hug everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Hug everyone.
    Congrats. You have created the first benign post.

ReputationRep:
    Give the sexy ladies a good seeing to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Give the sexy ladies a good seeing to.
    I concur...

ReputationRep:
    I accept.

ReputationRep:
    I accept.
    Shame. It's only over a computer...

ReputationRep:
    I accept.
    London is not too far away. Are you north or south?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.