Is there something you'd like to do to someone you know... Watch

sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
London is not too far away. Are you north or south?
Yeah right. Ya live in Leicester or something. And it'll take ya ages to get their. By the time ya find her you'll be in sleepy mood (according to your mood schedule) and she'll probably say

"F*** off I was joking" or be sat there with them chopsticks to do ya with...

Although, i admit the offer is tempting. If only I had a teleportation device. Damn.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
35 mins on the train - shabingo!
sour stone
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
35 mins on the train - shabingo!
Not on British Rail it ain't.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes it is.
sour stone
Rep:
?
Well she's not on anymore. Probably waiting for ya.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
Thanks. Oh and no need to shout I can't hear ya being like over a computer. I'm guessing now ya wanna mow me over in ya car... or something.

And I think for someone to actually want to ape someone is a rather a sh*tl thing to do. This means men are stereotyped, and therefore women would be more cautious around us, thinking we might ape them. It pi**es me off.

And if I'd like to do something to someone (My nasty side coming out here, you were warned)
I'd like to do the following to the following people

Rapists:
Hang them up by their balls, and cut their ears off, shove a corkscrew in their navel, gouge their eyeballs out and inject them with Malaria. And then wrap a nappy with a real good mess in it around their face until they drop dead of Toxicplasmosis...

Paedophiles:
Gut them until their bowels are resting nicely on their face, before feeding them through a mangle...

These type of people really sicken me. And although what I'd like to do may be harsh, and obviously I can't... I feel that those who say that's too much (although I expect others may even want more punishment) are still just masking a slight nod of agreement, and if not they should be.
Do you even know what a paedophile is?
sour stone
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
A child molesterer - or - someone who loves kids - supposedly, yet for some reason they hurt them... total b***ards... I know I didn't go as far with them as rapists but I thought you got the jist, if that's what you're driving at...

If so... here's an extensive idea of what I woulda done... if so inclined...

Wrap them in a blanket of burning hot acid, set them on fire whilst firing a few large harpoons through the blanket into their knees, and then take the blanket off and set dogs on them to clean up what's left... Happy?

My guess is probably not...
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
See here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ght=paedophile
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads