This discussion is closed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mensa gave me 162, then tried to charge me £40 or summit to become a member. I declined. Do I get some extra points?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Mensa gave me 162, then tried to charge me £40 or summit to become a member. I declined. Do I get some extra points?
Only if you can prove it.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol

I hate all that english stuff. My brain can't work out what damn word goes on the end of 3 others to make 3 new ones. Or anagrams. Stupid language. We should have them based purely on geometry, logic and finding patterns.

If the I stands for intelligene, and the Q doesn't stand for knowledge I'm assuming, then why should what you could hear on the news be part of the test?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Meh... don't believe online IQ tests - they're bad for your inferiority complexes, fools.
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Bah, they only gave me 161. Here comes that inferiority complex...
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Insatiable)
Bah, they only gave me 161. Here comes that inferiority complex...
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got 178 when i did a mensa test but i was 12 at the time so i think they were overly generous with my marking. To be hinest it was the biggest waste of time. I have never put my mensa score on my cv or my ucas application so i have no idea why i bothered.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My average is 142
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (177)
24.58%
Better than expected (145)
20.14%
Worse than expected (398)
55.28%

Watched Threads