The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
ptchaw...
Anyone got linguist's number :p: ??
Reply 362
I guess it will be better if we simply create a society in a new thread and simply continue the talk there. Coz this looking for Liguist might last quite long... And the longer we talk here the more difficult it will be to transfer to a new thread :biggrin:
Reply 363
Is this a yes? lol?
kashiya
Yeah, I remember as a kid we used to get "Hitzefrei" coz it was so hot.
Hitzefrei is when your lessons finish earlier because its so hot outside and it happens almost every day in June :biggrin: So we used to go and buy Ice Cream (My mum gave me always 1 DM (ah.. old Money)) That was simply great :biggrin: And there was a beautifull outdoor swimmingpool (with big chess and a lot of grass around and a great playground). Ah... Bavaria is great :redface:
(I guess I'm getting sentimental lol!)

EDIT: BTW. How about making a Language Society. Coz we stoped talking about "language related future" and started about anything connected withlanguages... So maybe simply create a LANGUAGE SOCIETY (but for all languages). What do you think about that?

Ah, good old Bayern :biggrin:

And I think your language society idea is excellent. Go forth and create!
Oh, sorry to digress from the digression, but has anyone here ever been to Frankfurt, or even lived there? I've been offered an award to attend a Sommerschule at the uni there, and was just wondering what kind of a city it is!
Reply 366
I'll continue the discussion in the language soc thread :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending