The Student Room Group

Libraries in London!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Missy
Don't you need to go to LSE? Or do they allow anyone?

i believe to use LSE's library youd have to either be a student at LSE or at UoL but i could be mistaken. either way LSE does have a fantastic Library! :smile:
you can use the LSE library, but it's now LSE and alumni only for the whole of the summer term.

Non LSE can stay there till midnight, it's open 24 hours a day in term time.
Original post by .Missy
Thanks guys for the suggestions :smile: Have any of u been to the sheperds bush library?. Apparently, they invested alot into and its meant to be good

No I don't know that library, sorry.

I thought I'd also add that the Bromley Central Library is pretty nice too, if that's not too far out for you. It's not as big as Barbican but it's still fairly big, and closing times are pretty good too, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when it close at 8pm :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by mgarthwaite1330
you can use the LSE library, but it's now LSE and alumni only for the whole of the summer term.

Non LSE can stay there till midnight, it's open 24 hours a day in term time.

Original post by calumsteele1
i believe to use LSE's library youd have to either be a student at LSE or at UoL but i could be mistaken. either way LSE does have a fantastic Library! :smile:

Ahh.. ok. Guess LSE is out of the question
Reply 24
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
No I don't know what library, sorry.

I thought I'd also add that the Bromley Central Library is pretty nice too, if that's not too far out for you. It's not as big as Barbican but it's still fairly big, and closing times are pretty good too, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when it close at 8pm :smile:

Thanks for the suggestion :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending