This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think it all depends, on weather ur talkin about the chicken that came out of the egg, if u are its the egg

i know what i mean :confused:
m00se
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Its a trick question. The chicken came first: eggs have no sexual organs therefore cannot come.
I trained an egg real hard last summer and got it to come when I called it...

...that count?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its a trick question. The chicken came first: eggs have no sexual organs therefore cannot come.
Well, its all about where you look at them from. An egg rolling down a hill towards you is coming, while a chicken running away from you is going.
Who's perception are we talking about?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can I do that with the missus? Would save me a lot of time.
Good point pig - what did come first? The Woman or the Period.
Babygal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wreckon it was the chicken first, cos if you think about it, god but adam on earth first, so therefore the animal was there first
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by m00se)
I think that has to be one of the most flawed statements ever. The chicken did have to evolve...but that doesn't mean it had to come before the egg...

...quite the opposite, in fact - since it had to evolve from reptiles...and since reptiles, too, come from eggs, the egg preceded the chicken.

Indeed. Although before the first thing, evolutionarily-speaking, that we can call a chicken, there was by definition a single "chicken egg" - since chickens come from chicken eggs.

But as I say, the answer is the same. Either the chicken egg came first or the egg came first. The chicken did not.
but thats the thing. When they say what came first "The CHicken or the Egg" you must be talking about a chicken egg.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (178)
24.65%
Better than expected (145)
20.08%
Worse than expected (399)
55.26%

Watched Threads