Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for replacement for LONDON intercollegiate hall accommodation. Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi all!

    I'm planning (or rather have already decided) to leave my room at the Commonwealth Hall, Garden Halls, 1-11 Cartwright Gardens, London WC1H 9EB, for personal reasons.

    The thing is I may have to pay less of my final term fee if I can find a replacement asap. It's a standard room, walking distance from King's Cross and Russell Square tube stations, as well as most colleges like SOAS, UCL etc. The rest of the details can be found out from the univ website I guess.

    If anyone is interested to stay from, well, soon, until July 7th/end of term, let me know. It would be great for you and my pocket.

Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.