Turn on thread page Beta

ne 1 doin the A2 coursework?? if yeah can u send me some information on how to do it!!!

I've done the A2 biology coursework, but everyone does a different project don't they? I was investigating the relationship between morphology and density of fucus serratus algae. I have a sneaking suspicion you did something different!??! i can have a stab at how to help you if you explain what your project is based on?

Rates of germination of seeds. And the factors affecting...

ReputationRep:
    There are quite a lot of websites with info on the factors affecting germination. I looked on google when similar questions were asked. Why dont you have a look on google and see what you can find? Also if you have a look through past posts on this forum, there are quite a few discussions on the biology coursework. You'll just have to sift through a few.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.