Scroll to see replies

flowermaster91
!

what the actual ****

A subtle request, pol? :naughty:
Reply 2062
is pol trying to get himself banned again
Nah, my headache's affecting my judgment isn't it
Pol, your posts are inappropriate and are breaking TSR rules.

Reported.
Original post by kimprovising
Pol, your posts are inappropriate and are breaking TSR rules.

Reported.

you... rapscallion! Guttersnipe!
Original post by + polarity -
you... rapscallion! Guttersnipe!

Reported for abuse.
Bored. GoT at 2am though.
There's nowt so queer as folk.
taking them to the cleanerssss

Will someone look at my FB and tell me what they can see? Allow you lot gawping at me photos. I'm concerned because I hear they change privacy settings when you're 18. :pierre:
Reply 2071
me mam just came back from this vaisakhi walk thing, bought back **** loads of food

I swear the only reason people go is for the free food
Reply 2072
i noticed they changed on your 18th m8 h3h3, your about me page is showing, that's it basically, and your sport section (lol)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2073
Wasn't vaisakhi like.. weeks ago? Got caught up in the action in Southall on my way to the train station :indiff:
Top diagram, Salim. S&S merchandise coming soon!

failingatm
me mam just came back from this vaisakhi walk thing, bought back **** loads of food

I swear the only reason people go is for the free food

Wasn't Vaisakhi the other week? Share the Punjabi samosas, thanks. :kiss:

X answered Are you one of Ken Barlow's 1000+ conquests? with More of a Norris fan myself. :rofl2:x537582
Reply 2075
I have no idea, but some walk thing was today, and me mam and aunt went for all the free samosas and bhajis etc

tastes good man
Reply 2076
allow the Jalebi though :puke:
Original post by Cigarette
Will someone look at my FB and tell me what they can see? Allow you lot gawping at me photos. I'm concerned because I hear they change privacy settings when you're 18. :pierre:

OI OI looking good Bagration's girlfriend :smug:

Who is your fit friend in that photo at that party? :coma:
(edited 12 years ago)
jalebi can be a bit hit or miss but they're so sweet (like me h3h3)

Could do with hitting a mela, man. Ain't had 'street food' in time.
Reply 2079
"I don't have fantasies. I just make other peoples' come true :wink:"

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Latest