The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey fans
Original post by failingatm
:colone: trust me, the books are worth it. Don't be lazy like most of the people I know who are only gonna watch the films.

aye, the harry potte books and ps i love you was better than the movie ¬_____¬
Original post by kimprovising
What? You can read?! Didn't know that....

RARARARARA :angry: Get back in ur cave
Reply 482
Heart Vacancy will forever be my favourite The Wanted song.
Reply 483
Original post by flowermaster91
aye, the harry potte books and ps i love you was better than the movie ¬_____¬

Lol, the film of PS I love you was... terrible, but I didn't even know there was a book of it. I don't read romance novels. :puke:

Original post by Mastermind`
hey fans

Hey Grim Slim!
All Time Low and Glad You Came are the only Wanted songs I know :lol:
What cave? I aint jesus
HEART VACANCY IS A TUNE AARA. GET UP ON THAT BITCH :hand:
Man has it on youtube now... allow slow-jams, man. The Wanted are only good for raving ina di club :no:
Original post by Mastermind`
hey fans

still delusional...
Heart Vacancy will forever be my favourite The Wanted song.

gold forever is mine :love:
Lol, the film of PS I love you was... terrible, but I didn't even know there was a book of it. I don't read romance novels. :puke:

Hey Grim Slim!

NAH NAH! It was £1 in a charity shop, man needed a quick book to read on the plane :colonhash: the movie was so different to the book, man is so annoyed. But yh in general im not a fan of those romantic novels

Original post by Delta_Aitch
All Time Low and Glad You Came are the only Wanted songs I know :lol:

Glad you came :adore:
Original post by kimprovising
What cave? I aint jesus

h0h0h0h0
theyre getting so popular in the US now :moon:
nah nah aara, Heart Vacancy is a standard :moon: helped me through some bad times.
:dontknow:

I just like them because they always play Glad You Came when we predrink. Man is a simple lass :plz2:
Reply 492

NAH NAH! It was £1 in a charity shop, man needed a quick book to read on the plane :colonhash: the movie was so different to the book, man is so annoyed. But yh in general im not a fan of those romantic novels

:rofl2: £1 ahahah, shows its worth tbh. :hand: Sure you don't, bet you love reading erotic romance novels and rubbing your pum to it after. :puke:
:rofl2: £1 ahahah, shows its worth tbh. :hand: Sure you don't, bet you love reading erotic romance novels and rubbing your pum to it after. :puke:

IT WAS IN A CHARITY SHOP :angry: Obviously it aint gonna be like 7.99 :hand:

ERRRRRRRRRRRR WHY ARE U SO DUTTY MAN :rofl2: you deffo do that, only you would come up with such a thing LOOOOL!
Reply 494
IT WAS IN A CHARITY SHOP :angry: Obviously it aint gonna be like 7.99 :hand:

ERRRRRRRRRRRR WHY ARE U SO DUTTY MAN :rofl2: you deffo do that, only you would come up with such a thing LOOOOL!

:rofl2: Actually, Sagar was the one who said it to me first. :angry: he's the real filth.
:rofl2: Actually, Sagar was the one who said it to me first. :angry: he's the real filth.

cant even take the blame for your own actions, typical :rolleyes:
Reply 496
cant even take the blame for your own actions, typical :rolleyes:

says the girl calling black people who have blonde hair clowns. :angry: what a par
says the girl calling black people who have blonde hair clowns. :angry: what a par

:rofl2: OMG LOOOOOOOL! thank u, azza and jezza for the rep :angry:

allow those animals man :colonhash:
Reply 498
:rofl2: OMG LOOOOOOOL! thank u, azza and jezza for the rep :angry:

allow those animals man :colonhash:

just reading through that thread was enough to make me laugh for about half an hour :jester:
just reading through that thread was enough to make me laugh for about half an hour :jester:

i know, theyre so ****ing serious lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending