Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

change in situation Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I applied for student finance back in february based on my mums income, since then i have moved out so i now live with my dad. Do i need to change the finance so it will be based on my dads income instead, if so how?
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.