Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Would this be fronting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, In short going as named driver under my mums car and policy. She'll be driving 5/7 days of the week whilst I'll be driving 2 days a week to college. But I'll be doing 40 miles per week and she'll be doing 20-30 miles a week cos my college is quite far (10 miles) and she'll just be driving to work (2 miles). Would that be fronting? Technically she drives more of the times but I drive more miles. It is her car and not mine just thought I'd point out.

Also she put in that she does 20k miles p.a and I do 5k miles p.a which works out cheaper somehow but she probably won't do 20k miles a year. Does that matter? It'll just mean shes covered to drive 20k right and doesn't matter even if she doesn't get drive it all? I won't be exceeding 5k miles p.a for sure anyways.

Just a bit confused with how they would count you as insurance "fronting".

ReputationRep:
    Answered by a lawyer
    http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/askhj/an...rance-fronting

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.