Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Hoodies that everone are wearing??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the hoodies that both girls and boys are wearing, they are in many colours, mainly blue or marroon and have white stringed tassles. I really want to find where to buy them. If you could let me know that would be great! x

ReputationRep:
    Primark I think, but don't be a sheep, get something different

ReputationRep:
    H&M, Topshop and American Apparel all make hoodies like that :yep: Probably loads more places too.

ReputationRep:
    I see them in New Look all the time. Pretty comfy

ReputationRep:
    http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/s...r=&as=&s=hoody

You're thinking of American Apparel

Go to Newquay and everyone wears the same 'Lifeguard' hoody.

I feel really safe swimming there, constantly.

ReputationRep:
    am i missing something..?
    isn't that just a normal hoody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    Go to Newquay and everyone wears the same 'Lifeguard' hoody.

I feel really safe swimming there, constantly.
    I think it's really dangerous, the real lifeguards will be like "pfft, someone else's got it"

ReputationRep:
    You can get them from pretty much everywhere. H&M sell them for quite cheap.

(Original post by Architecture-er)
    I think it's really dangerous, the real lifeguards will be like "pfft, someone else's got it"
    Chances are, someone has!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, American Apparel although it's a little pricey!

ReputationRep:
    Well, they're pretty much everywhere at the moment. Have you been shopping with your eyes closed? :P

I think the trend began with the American Apparel ones but loads of places do them now, namely Topshop/Topman, Primark, H&M, New Look..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daydreamer18)
    Well, they're pretty much everywhere at the moment. Have you been shopping with your eyes closed? :P

I think the trend began with the American Apparel ones but loads of places do them now, namely Topshop/Topman, Primark, H&M, New Look..
    yup everywhere

but i like the ones from republic! they have brighter/more summery colours

ReputationRep:
    I thought they were just a normal hoodie. I am sure people have been wearing them for ages and are not really a 'fashion' thing but more of just a normal/essential piece of clothing?

ReputationRep:
    American Apparel.

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere.

But for the love of god, don't wear it unzipped with the strings tied at the top. It looks ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gernumblies)
    Everywhere.

But for the love of god, don't wear it unzipped with the strings tied at the top. It looks ridiculous.
    :toofunny: I've never seen anyone do that, but loool picturing it made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    I had been wanting a hoodie in that style for a long time before they started appearing everywhere, and now I'm gutted because its a mainstream fashion thing.

ReputationRep:
    H&M, i don't know if they are still sold there though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yumnaarrhhh)
    :toofunny: I've never seen anyone do that, but loool picturing it made me laugh
    I had only heard about it and thought it was a wind-up until the day I went for my driving test. I sat down in the waiting room and someone sat directly opposite me was wearing a hoodie tied at the neck. :laugh:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.